Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daisy Tattoo

Options
  • 15-02-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey, I'm interested in getting a tattoo of a daisy, a realistic one, just the daisy head, maybe in colour, about 4cm in diameter on my upper back.
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend the best place in Dublin to get this? It doesn't necessarily have it be city centre and price isn't that big of a deal as long as it's perfect. I know it's not the most detailed of tattoos but I'll want it to be symmetrical obviously and I'd like someone who's good at these obviously :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

Well, I'm getting tattooed by this guy and a quick browse through his Facebook album brought up this gem. Seán is his name. He works in Snakebite on Middle Abbey St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

just had to say - youve basically told me what my next tat shall be! id been thinking on it since i got my 2nd tat but hadnt settled on what ill get. a DAISY head is basically my personal logo :pac: it was the logo used for other things in the past including a medical thing so... thank you for pointing me in the perfect direction!

Advertisement