Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Personal Statement & Docs

Options
  • 15-02-2011 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Everyone,

I applied as a mature student just before the deadline but have not sent in my personal statement or documents yet and have just read that they have to be in within seven days of your application.

Do you think it's too late to send them in now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Capella wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I applied as a mature student just before the deadline but have not sent in my personal statement or documents yet and have just read that they have to be in within seven days of your application.

Yes, pretty much. Today is the 15th February. The deadline was the 1st! Send them in and hope for the best..

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

Apologies for hijacking this thread but didn't want to start a new one. I sent a self addressed post card with my personal statements etc but haven't received it back yet should I start to worry? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Apologies for hijacking this thread but didn't want to start a new one. I sent a self addressed post card with my personal statements etc but haven't received it back yet should I start to worry? Thanks

Not worry, but I would ring up the CAO and ask have they received your documents. They should by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 superhero87

Capella wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

**** just found out im in the same boat any word yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭melatonin

Yeah i'm in the same area, forgot to add in some personal details, but there's a bit on the cao website which says this
    I omitted to tick one of the qualification/assessment sections relevant to my application. What should I do?
    To add assessment & qualification details to your application at this stage, you must fill out pages 3 & 4 of the CAO paper application form and post them to CAO. This form is available to download from: http://www2.cao.ie/handbook/handbook/pages3and4.pdf.
    These additions will change the status of your application.
    Clearly mark on this form that it is an ONLINE APPLICATION AMENDMENT along with your CAO Application number.
    There is an administration charge of €10 for this service. Payment can be made by postal order or bank draft (payable to the Central Applications Office).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i sent all mine in and got my postcard back. so my q is: when i log into my cao in the notification thingy at the top the page it still says - don't forget to send in all documentation (then says something bout the 2011 lc which i don't read as obv not applicable). i am going to assume that that notification is a standard thingy on top the page, once you have filled in details (that would have documentation for them) and not that there was a problem. i would have thought if i had missed something out in my sent in documentation (which i am 99.9% that i didn't) the cao would actually contact me telling me which piece of info was missing (otherwise how would i know what that is)?

sorry if i seem like a panicky nut!!!! i just want it to go ok :o

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Log into cao and click on the the contact us tab, then send email there asking If they received documents. I did they was quick to reply confirming they have.

Advertisement