Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of Benjamin Ashu Ashu-Arrah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Seen a poster in town yesterday alright but never heard of him before that.
    Good luck to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BarneyMagee

Here's a piece on him that appeared in the Echo. I've seen a few posters for him around town.

http://ge2011.eveningecho.ie/2011/02/11/new-candidate-in-cork-north-central/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I want him to get a seat for 2 reasons, a) he has the coolest demeanour of any Irish Politician ever, b) He looks like an honest guy, rather than the rats we are used to.

Good luck to him, though I hope he will get in, I doubt it will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

I met him today in Dunnes near St Lukes road, sorry im not from Cork so dont know where it is, but anyway he seems cool was wearing like Jamaican hat and top. He was handing his election stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

lol:D:eek::o:(:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Haha he looks like some laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

Why is there two sneezes in the middle of his name?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

A valid point. I did see his poster the other day and thought it was an ad for something else... :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Arrah,go way outa that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Fair play to him, wish him best of luck, which is alot more than i can say for those wasters canvassing/begging at my door every evening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

My 6 year old daughter also saw him at Dunnes, she was well impressed ... Dad you have to vote for the funny man !

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Haha, I'm sure I used to see that guy on the park and ride to UCC last year!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

He actually works in UCC and is a past student - Phd in something or other. You can see his profile if you take part in the Boards Vote. His policies dont look too bad actually - I'd give him one ( a vote that is LOL) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

poconnor16 wrote: »
    He actually works in UCC and is a past student - Phd in something or other. You can see his profile if you take part in the Boards Vote. His policies dont look too bad actually - I'd give him one ( a vote that is LOL) :D

Yeah policies sound pretty good to me ESPECIALLY the last one

"-Legislation to compel asylum seekers to find work and deport them if they don’t
    - A reduction in PRSI for employers and an extension of the employers’ job scheme to two years, rather than the one year proposed by the government
    - A reduction in the number of public representatives"

Might give him a vote:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

babo9 wrote: »
    Haha, I'm sure I used to see that guy on the park and ride to UCC last year!!!

You will be seeing him more this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

How many votes he get? I seen one of his posters still up in the city today. Hope he doesnt get fined and gets it down quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

161 on the 1st count, eliminated straight away. Also his election fees won't be refunded because of his standing.

Advertisement