Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Standard pedals

• 16-02-2011 1:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi guys,

First of many stupid questions from an eager beginner...The bike I bought has clipless pedals, for which i intend to buy the shoes at some point - but can you recommend anywhere I can buy decent standard pedals for the days I'm just cycling to work etc - or is there an easier way?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

No such thing a stupid question, 'normal' flat pedals are sold in any bike shop, about €12 up. You just need a flat wrench to fit them, 5 minute job. Plenty of youtube clips on how to do it... Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Maybe these will interest you? Best of both worlds! Currently on sale at half price + free shipping.

Advertisement