Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my inner conch!!

Options
  • 16-02-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

hey folks!so I got 2 inner conchs done about a month ago,they were healing well until 3 days ago when a bump formed on the lower one at the back. Its not painful or anything but it burst tonight and some fluid and blood came out but i cleaned it up and there is still a small bump on it,what do you guys think? Would it be ok to leave and see does it heal, should I just keep an eye and clean it or should I go back to my piercer?btw. The upper one is well healed!thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Definitely go back to your piercer, let them take a look at it for you, as they'll be in the best position to determine how it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

I had planned to go back to my piercer anyway!Just think I wanted reassurance that it would be ok!

Advertisement