Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gents Hairdresser in Newbridge?

Options
  • 16-02-2011 1:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a decent hairdresser for men in newbridge?

I would like to go to a stylist for a change (instead of the old short back and sides type), someone who would have an idea what would suit me and be easy to chat with.

Preferably one where I'm not going to have to pay a fortune!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

the only one i know of is joe kelly's down the pedestrian street. he's been there forever and is always busy so knows what he's at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

you should try mr.snips down beside the guard station.hes a young-ish man who is fairly sound id say he will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Curlz24

+1 for Mr Snips,
    Ive been attending Mr Snips Barbers 5 years now and would be VERY fussy,
    Have gone through various different styles that each time I change I always just leave it up to Ross to give me a new fresh look.Always does an excellent job!

Absolute gentleman,Will spend more than enough time on your hair instead of these €7 3minute haircuts.

Have a look at his site,
    http://www.mrsnipsbarbers.ie/
    Everything from Simple cuts,To hair tattoo's to styling,Defo dont overlook him!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

If it's a stylist your after you could try Arthur Rainbow's on Eyre street

http://www.hairdressers.ie/salon_1120_Arthur_Rainbow_Co_Kildare.html

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

+2 for Mr.Snips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 JDfan

Joke Kelly is your only man!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Damien360

Mr Snips beside the Garda station is very good and does hair art. Shapes on your head (god knows why). Very nice guy and they are all easy to deal with in their. That is my regular.

For the older gent then a trip to Joe Kellys is the better bet. Tom works for him and must be about 60 himself. He is a proper hairdresser. Takes an age, likes to chat and is a absolute gent. He mainly deals with the older client who is not looking for the head shave. Does a good job.

Advertisement