Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Early Intervention Services in Cork

Options
  • 16-02-2011 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am a therapist/teacher graduated from the International Peto Institute in Hungary. I set up H.A.N.D. in Hand with the hope of promoting Conductive Education as an approach to neurological disorders and filling some of the gaps of Early Intervention in Ireland.

I would like to start a playgroup/ Parent& Child group for little ones where the focus would be on teaching through play ( dressing skills, eating/drinking, gross and fine motor movement, speech etc) and showing how to create a learning environment at home.
    I'm also offering individual sessions for school going children and adults.

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to receive more information : Thanks: Hajni

www.handinhand-conductiveeducation.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Link not working??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Handinhand

Just corrected;)! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

as an SNA working in Dublin and as an SNA moving into an ASD unit in Sept I think this is an amazing thing to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jonodrummer

hello my son has cerebral palsy and im looking for info on conductive therapy in of ireland if anyone can help it would be most most appreciated. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Handinhand wrote: »
    Just corrected;)! Thanks!

I get GoDaddy from the link

Welcome to handinhand-conductiveeducation.com
    This Web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com

Want to buy this domain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

Hi you know you have to registered with the department of health to practice as a therapist in Ireland and there are separate professions that cater for GM/ FM skills/ speech. Is this a for-profit group?

Advertisement