Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum kit tatts?

Options
  • 16-02-2011 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Currently in the process of sorting out my newest piece....i have been to some artists to see who is best to take on this work as there is lots of lines/details
    That needs doing and I don't want It to blur into a...blur a few years down the line...I haven't seen many tatts of drums even on google image? I want it on my calf my only fear is that the double lines will blur in years to come?still undecided on colouring...it may need colouring to jazz it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

What type of tattoo is it gonna be?? realistic, newschool, old school??

Try Rob in colourworks, templebar..... he did a new school double bass and a new school gramaphone for me which i love...think he has done other musical new school stuff and his work is fantastic and hes a good bloke too!

here's his facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=890345003

best of luck and post a pic when ya get it done :cool:

Advertisement