Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Hardwareversand Q's

Options
  • 16-02-2011 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I ordered some stuff on the 14th at around 4pm from HWVS, I used their details sent in their email. But the thing is. no where does it ask to include the order number.

How do they actually match up my transfer with my account? By Name?

Is it a good idea to email them saying I transfered €XXX.61 from my BOI account on the 14th at what ever time?

Thanks for any help....(Im just like the rest of the people who worry and say in their edit, the stuff arrived and I was just paranoid :))

EDIT: Wooo, I was totaly paronoid. Status changed to "invoice was made" :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

jme2010 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I ordered some stuff on the 14th at around 4pm from HWVS, I used their details sent in their email. But the thing is. no where does it ask to include the order number.

How do they actually match up my transfer with my account? By Name?

Is it a good idea to email them saying I transfered €XXX.61 from my BOI account on the 14th at what ever time?

Thanks for any help....(Im just like the rest of the people who worry and say in their edit, the stuff arrived and I was just paranoid :))

EDIT: Wooo, I was totaly paronoid. Status changed to "invoice was made" :)

The intended purpose field is what they use to recognise what it's for, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

The intended purpose field is what they use to recognise what it's for, I think.

Heh??
    Bumping this as I ordered my build this morning by AIB online and was wondering too how do they recognise your order as it didnt ask for my order number when filling out bank transfer form?

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

iggy wrote: »

Heh??
    Bumping this as I ordered my build this morning by AIB online and was wondering too how do they recognise your order as it didnt ask for my order number when filling out bank transfer form?

I've had two successful deliverys from HWVS so far. The first I gave almost no information in the bank transfer...... woops! But it still arrived.

I would think they match the name on your AIB transfer with your name on the online order or addresses/amounts? Some sort of magic happens in Germany tho. They are so stero-typical efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

jme2010 wrote: »
    I've had two successful deliverys from HWVS so far. The first I gave almost no information in the bank transfer...... woops! But it still arrived.

I would think they match the name on your AIB transfer with your name on the online order or addresses/amounts? Some sort of magic happens in Germany tho. They are so stero-typical efficient.

Cheers
    Hopefully I'll get an email today.
    Just seen the motherboard I ordered is now showing out of stock but was in stock yesterday. Arrrrgggghhh

edit: dispatched woo hoo

Advertisement