Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in the city

Options
  • 16-02-2011 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm living on summerhill south pretty close to the Capwell bus station where all the buses sleep during the night and am having trouble getting a permit for parking as my landlord doesn't have some paperwork I need. So bring my car up is a work in progress.

But my friend is coming to visit me this weekend and I need to find somewhere fairly closeby for her to park. Does anyone have any ideas? Where exactly do the city limits end and where parking permits aren't required anymore, or are there any streets around there that have been "forgotten" by the city council?? Any replies would be really helpful. Even if she has to walk a bit to get the car it'd be grand, just as long as she doesn't face a clamp and big fine when she goes to drive home on Sunday. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement