Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting My PC to TV Using VGA Cable

Options
  • 16-02-2011 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

VGA Pc to TV Cable Kit - No Sound.?

I have purchased a VGA PC to TV Cable Kit

This one - http://www.shoppingcentre.net/shop/vga-pc-to-hd-tv-kit-p-425.html

It arrived today, and I have spent the last two hours trying to get it to work.

I have hooked up the VGA cables and splitter, and the connection is perfect. The picture is brilliant.

But I am having no luck whatsoever with the sound.

As you can see they have provided me with a RCA cable. One end is black, the other end has two of them, one red, one white.

I have plugged the coloured RCA cables into the back of my TV - into the R and L holes, and have plugged the black lead into the headphone socket on my PC. which did nothing.

I then plugged it into the Green hole which has another 5 different colours with it.

I cannot get sound no matter what I try.

Does anybody know the solution?

Along with the Panel of 6 different colours holes, I have Black and Orange holes near where you plug the keyboard/mouse in. It says Digital audio on them, and I have tried plugging the lead into both of them, but I had to force them in and out, and even when they were in nothing happened still.

I am at the end of my tether?

Please help

Thankyou

Comments

Advertisement