Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirt 3

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

25 euro for CE 2nd hand in smyths. Not much interest in online so don't i'd need to buy it new for the online code.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Isotonik

Loved this despite the unnecessary Gymkhana distraction. I eventually managed to get the 500,000 points achievement but it took weeks! The online action is where it's at though.

Dirt Showdown is on my shopping list when it hits in a couple of weeks. And there's no Gymkhana either!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Isotonik wrote: »
    Dirt Showdown is on my shopping list when it hits in a couple of weeks. And there's no Gymkhana either!

There is this "freestyle driving" lark though, which will be much the same I'm sure.

Will pick showdown up, but def looking forward to Dirt 4 a lot more :)

I went in to pick up Dirt 3 last week but got Fifa 11 for 3.99 instead. I have no interest in soccer but wanted to give it a go, great game! I download the demo for Dirt showdown but watched a vid on youtube of the demo and cancelled the download. Didn't look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Dirt 3 was ok, but its so far away from traditional rallying at this point im no longer interested. The official WRC will have to do even though its not a patch on the old Mc Rae games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

iMuse wrote: »
    Dirt 3 was ok, but its so far away from traditional rallying at this point im no longer interested. The official WRC will have to do even though its not a patch on the old Mc Rae games.

I remember playing Colin McRae 1 on the PS1, when the game first came out. Bowled me over, brilliant game.

EnterNow wrote: »
    I remember playing Colin McRae 1 on the PS1, when the game first came out. Bowled me over, brilliant game.

ya, great memories of Colin McRae 1. Tearing around in the Impreza with mud splashing up on your car. I think it's my favourite racing game of all time....besides Mario Kart of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

EnterNow wrote: »

I have it for the PC. Loved the night stages.

As for DIRT 3, I am enjoying it. Love the Group B cars, imparticular the turbocharged and supercharged Lancia Delta S4. Some car. :D

Advertisement