Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about last months rent.

Options
  • 16-02-2011 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Something I really Can't get my head around, maybe it's because i'm tired I don't know but surely people here can help me.

I'm moving out of my apartment in four days ( Feb 20th) after being there a year. I'm paying 700E.

Moving in day on the 20th i had to pay the deposit which is 1 months rent plus the first months rent, that would pay all up till the 20th of March.

I've already paid my rent on the 20th of January, I was told that i pay the last months rent and if the place is ok i get my deposit back. Do i pay rent on the 20th of Feb or did I already pay for the last months rent?

Sorry if i'm confusing people i'm very confused myself!? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

You pay rent in advance. So you already paid your last month's rent on 20 January.

Advertisement