Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammy Hardbody

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Swanned off to Powerscourt with family instead of burn circuit 3, will do it tomorrow +abs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

Ah sure I knwo you're theonly one that reads my log ;)

I try to follow along :)

Did my BC3 + Abs this morning. On we go to last week on burn. And then Lean - I'll have to get myself some gold to wear! I am thinking I will go go back to they gym and do my lean workouts there once school is back...wonder how that'll work out - will I remember what to do without Chalean in front of me??

146930006563313281_w5dS8ZR8_f.jpg

Week 8
    Monday - push circuit 1
    Tuesday - rest
    Wednesday - push circuit 2
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - push circuit 3
    Saturday - burn intervals + ab burner
    Sunday - rest

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

Methven wrote: »
    Ah sure I knwo you're theonly one that reads my log ;)

Just because people don't comment doesnt mean theres no one reading. Keep up the good work :)

Week 8
    Monday - push circuit 1 done
    Tuesday - rest
    Wednesday - skipped p.c 2 as was out with kids.
    Thursday - push circuit 2 done
    Friday - push circuit 3
    Sunday - rest

Can't believe I have only 1 weights workout to go! Looking fwd to diff exercises, dialogue etc next week.....and 2 weeks today to back to school :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Can't believe I have only 1 weights workout to go! Looking fwd to diff exercises, dialogue etc next week.....and 2 weeks today to back to school :D

:(:(:(

gymfreak wrote: »
    :(:(:(

Ha, teachers vs parents!

So I missed yesterdays workout gue to being horribly hungover :( sick as a dog....
    So today I did burn circuit 3 this morning, at least I got my 3 weights circuits in this week, cardio is for losers anyway ;)
    Monday - Lean phase :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Hope you got your gold top ready :D

102034747777568654_8damKBih_f.jpg

Week 9
    Monday - lean circuit 1 done
    Tuesday - rest
    Wednesday - lean circuit 2
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Sunday - rest

Gold spangly tops are go Methven!

JHC that was HARD. I was nearly crying with the exertion :o
    Those tricep + planks are beyond me :rolleyes: and 12 :eek: tricep push-ups? on toes? Oh well lots of room for improvement!

102034747777568654_8damKBih_f.jpg

Week 9
    Tuesday - rest
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Sunday - rest

Gold spangly tops are go Methven!

JHC that was HARD. I was nearly crying with the exertion :o
    Those tricep + planks are beyond me :rolleyes: and 12 :eek: tricep push-ups? on toes? Oh well lots of room for improvement!
    Thankfully I'm not the only one! Have to do Lean Circuit 1 after kids go to bed (peppa is almost finished!) and I'm already dreading the tricep pushups.... Still it will be all worth it in the end when we're wearing skimpy tops and flashing our guns :-)

• Advertisement

Week 9
    Tuesday - rest
    Wednesday - lean circuit 2 done
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Sunday - rest

:eek: You think you're all that and then lean circuit comes along...and kicks your ass. More impossible for me exercises today.....I just couldn't do the pushup/row combo, especially on the left side....

Did circuit 3 this morning. I think I hate this phase, it's too hard!

Week 9 done, god my chest is sore this morning after yesterdays circuit.

So today instead of cardio+abs I went for a run. My 9year old son is doing the Rathfarnham 5k on 22/09 and I will be accompanying him. He's a great little runner and is aiming for 28-29 mins. I haven't run since May so time to lace up so I amn't holding him back :eek: Wasn't too bad, didn't have to stop but geez I hope my speed comes back!
    My super low run

Week 10

248823948132819573_YDup6OgQ_b.jpg

Monday - lean circuit 1
    Tuesday - rest
    Thursday - kids back to school :D will try to get to pilates at gym, but will be doing some p.a duties at school, so depends if I can get out on time
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Saturday - 5k run
    Sunday - rest

My ds said it feels like I put metal under my skin. I must be doing something right!
    Last workout with kids around today. *LOVE* being asked about moshi membership while try to do planks with 1 arm rows!! Oh it'll be heavenly, just me & my grunting alone at last.

My ds said it feels like I put metal under my skin. I must be doing something right!
    Last workout with kids around today. *LOVE* being asked about moshi membership while try to do planks with 1 arm rows!! Oh it'll be heavenly, just me & my grunting alone at last.
    Ha Ha - abs of steel :D
    I know what you mean with the kids. I did Lean Circuit 3 yesterday, heard a bit of rustling behind me as I was mid backward lunge then turned around a few mins later for my thigh toning thingy - gone! My 3 year had absconded with it - loves playing with it - strange child :confused: I'm always terrified I'm going to drop a heavy weight on them!

Definitely not the abs! But biceps are nice and hard :)
    I hope he doesn't ping himself with the band - ouch!

Oh yeah I went for a run today, a gruelling 4.74km, bloody hell it's hard to get back to it.

Lean circuit 3 done this morning, in glorious peace :) I found I applied myself so much better without the kids around.
    Will go out for another run tomorrow....and take Sunday off.
    2 more weeks of Chalean to go.

Run happened today instead
    A slow 5k

166422148700132491_oXqaZHJq_b.jpg

Week 11!

Monday - lean circuit 1 done :)
    Tuesday - 5k run done nike running Knee acting up again, ouch :(
    Thursday - 5k run
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Saturday - rest
    Sunday - 5k run

• Advertisement

Week 11!

Monday - lean circuit 1 done :)
    Tuesday - 5k run done nike running Knee acting up again, ouch :(
    Wednesday - lean circuit 2 done, knee still sore, will have to take tomorrow off...
    Thursday -
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Saturday - 5k run
    Sunday - rest

Wednesday - lean circuit 2 done, knee still sore, will have to take tomorrow off...
    Sounds sore - hope it clears up soon. Do you think its from the running? Hubby had to get a scan done last week on his - no results back yet but its likely to be from running. His hip is banjaxed too from kayaking - this getting old lark is no joke :eek::eek:

Yeah definitely the running...I had to get physio on it before my last race too...but I'm not shelling out again! I'll go for a run tomorrow on grass & see how it is.

So week 11 done :) One more week left!

130393351680731784_xEr7OEAD_b.jpg

Week 12

Monday - lean circuit 1
    Tuesday - 5k run
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Saturday - rest
    Sunday - 5k run

Take it easy! Hope the knee heals up. Happy last week of Chalean!!

Week 12

Tuesday - 5k run Did about 4.7km on the treadmill, a treadmill training podcast consisting of hill & sprint intervals. First time back in gym since school broke up!
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - lean circuit 3
    Saturday - rest
    Sunday - 5k run

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Yipee

hey joined boards just now to look for hen night ideas but got captured by the exercise regime. I have three children and also trying hard to get rid of the 'Apron' tried walking, running, gym, someone told me to go pole dancing... not yet tried that one but am registered for something called Mumba Dance hope it works. even if it does not i think my baby will have a great time being lifted like a kettle bell. who knows might try the pole dance or follow the fitness program by hardbody mammy.

Sounds fun yipee, best of luck with whichever you decide to do.

Well I did my post Chalean Extreme measurements this morning...... every single one of them is slightly up - weight , body fat %, every tape measurement....how weird....If I was to go by imperical evidence I would say my 12 weeks of eating clean & lifting heavy have been a failure but NO I won't be ruled by numbers, I feel good, I think I look good, and I feel strong, so yaboo shucks to numbers :p

So I did my last lean cicruit this morning, my knee is so f&cked up I couldn't even do lunges, how the hell am I going to manage this race?? :eek:

Then I went to hairdressers and got my first ever fringe cut in. Me likey :)

Plan for next week is to do lots of rehab on my knee and some running.

Well done on finishing the programme! I'm sure you look fab with all those muscles and the new fringe :) I still have a week to go as I'm only back today. Hope your knee holds up. My hubby has been banned from running at the moment and has been advised to cycle and use cross trainer instead - will have to drag the latter out of the shed!

Best of luck in the race!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Yipee

thanks for the thumbs up. My baby is sick at the moment with the vomitting and diaria.... I guess you would never have this problem with a kettle bell. Jsut kidding... can't wait for my Mumba dance course to start next week. Hope baby is well.
    your regime sounds tough. wish I had that much inspiration and motivation. If I can shift jsut a pound I think I might have some motivation.

Advertisement