Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammy Hardbody

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

How's the ankle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Methven wrote: »
    How's the ankle?

Rest day today. It didn't hurt while I was getting my highlights done :D

LOL :D Well that must be a relief! All that reading magazines & drinking coffee while you're waiting can put fierce pressure on the ankles!

Took lots of days off -4? back to it now, leg still not great but I'll manage.
    Yoga yesterday and fat loss workout today - did tababta on the rower instead of sprints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭howtomake

Don't like injuries, but I guess sh*t happens. You just tell that ankle to get better.:D

• Advertisement

grr, ankle still feel horribly week - skipped the gym (was palnning to do fat burning one again) but DID do - after much self-talk - JM's 6 week 6 pack level 1
    Plan for school holidays is
    6week6pack - shed & shred - 6week6pack - rest - and so on.
    I'll miss my yoga :(

eta - oh there are 45min classes on on weds night, I will endeavour to go to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

grr, ankle still feel horribly week - skipped the gym (was palnning to do fat burning one again) but DID do - after much self-talk - JM's 6 week 6 pack level 1
    Plan for school holidays is
    6week6pack - shed & shred - 6week6pack - rest - and so on.
    I'll miss my yoga :(

eta - oh there are 45min classes on on weds night, I will endeavour to go to that.

Have done this one and a couple similiar at home a few times - even had my 12-year-old daughter try it a couple of times (so long as I left the room - ye know 12-year-olds!)

Not the same as going to a class, true, but might keep ya going til the brats are back in school! :D

Thanks Whip it!

Did shed & shred yesterday and 6 week 6 pack today so rest day tomorrow before same 3 day block

Did shed & shred yesterday and 6 week 6 pack today so rest day tomorrow before same 3 day block

Another 3 day block doen :0 plus went to yoga last night. Looking fwd to rest day tomorrow. Working out at home is a real test of willpower!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Another 3 day block doen :0 plus went to yoga last night. Looking fwd to rest day tomorrow. Working out at home is a real test of willpower!

It really is, isn't it?! I can get myself to the gym or out on my bike without a bother, but I just CANNOT drag myself up to my bedroom to do a workout video or floor exercises. Fair play!

Gauge wrote: »
    It really is, isn't it?! I can get myself to the gym or out on my bike without a bother, but I just CANNOT drag myself up to my bedroom to do a workout video or floor exercises. Fair play!

It is taking very ounce of willpower I tell ya - so much easier to stay vegged in front of the laptop in my p.j's - good practice for the Summer hellidays. I set myself a time to do it - check the time when I'm having breakfast & then 1 hour later - get to it, no negotations!

Did level 2 of 6 week 6 pack this morning. phew - hard work!

Since last post I kind of went a bit crazy - got period, didn't exercise, ate chocolate & take-away :eek: Felt absolutely crap and packed on 3.5lbs in as many days.

Have got back on track since Monday on the food front. Tried level 2 of shed & shred yesterday but got super frustrated by not being able to do the moves, kids fighting, kid crying, phone ringing and threw in the towel at 17 mins :o

Scales are coming back down and did 6w6p level 1 this morning.

have made appt with p.t in gym for next Tues , he's going to set me up on a 6-12-25 programme. Have about 4 weeks to go hard at it before my holidays.

Did level 2 of shed & shred, yes all of it!, this morning. Well not all of it - some of the exercise I just can not do! -

Like the hip heist!

Still worked hard.

Did level 2 of 6 week6pack this morning, so that's a 3 day block under my belt.
    Feeling very unhappy about getting in to my bikini in 4.5 weeks :(

You'll look fab! Remember all the hard work you've put in. Anyway the recent splurges will be well gone by then :)

Met with p.t this morning and got my new programme - am wrecked just after the run-through!

Did my new upper body workout - jeez it was tough going, especially the drop sets. My arms are aching, but my biceps are hooge :)

Did my new upper body workout - jeez it was tough going, especially the drop sets. My arms are aching, but my biceps are hooge :)

Did lower body on Friday. Yowsa. Calf still aching today from drop set of calf raises.
    Did JM 6 week 6 pack level 1 today.

Plan for next 3 weeks till hols is
    Mon, wed, fri - weights
    Tues - yoga
    Sun - jm6w6p
    Thurs, Saturday - rest

• Advertisement
Advertisement