Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammy Hardbody

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Great circuits class today - 345cals in 40 mins.
    I can not seem to manage to do mountain climbers :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Great circuits class today - 345cals in 40 mins.
    I can not seem to manage to do mountain climbers :rolleyes:

Ugh they are nasty. Don't worry about it, I can barely do them either, I am about as explosive as a wet leaf!

Hangover + boxercise class = HELL
    But I did it :) and feel much better for it.
    40ish mins, 300cals.

I usually go for a run over the weekend but my knee is feeling really dodgy :(
    Did boot camp this morning, didn't feel very strong or energetic though, maybe the after effects of booze on sat night. 275 cals.

Ah my last day of my 30 day living social deal at RockFitness:( I did 20 classes and burnt 6536 calories :D
    Will miss all the great staff & friendly class mates.
    Back to scuzzy Carlisle after Xmas. In the meantime I will workout at home and I have a 5 day pass for Energie too....

• Advertisement

Hit 126.2 on the scales this week - 3 ounces away from my ultimate goal of being 8stone something!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Well done! You'll be well there by next week. No mince pies til then :-)

Methven wrote: »
    Well done! You'll be well there by next week. No mince pies til then :-)

What you talkin' about Willis???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

What you talkin' about Willis???

I know - as if!!!!!!!:) Would love one now........At work and its too early to break into the box of Roses beside me. I MUST RESIST!:D

Bah totally lost the run of myself re food choices the last few days. I put in down to pmt and not exercising because of sore knees. Trying to get back on track but now I have freed the sugar monster I have to capture him & put him back in his cage!!

Back to gym this morning do that's a start! My friend got me a 5 day pass for Energie nutgrove so I did a class this morning. It was a good one, 490 cals burnt :) of 'power circuits' Knees still crook though :(

• Advertisement

Another great class this morning - a "toning" class - arms are *wrecked* , could hardly drive the car home! The instructor was really good - went around the whole calss checking people form all the time and congrtulating/motivating you. Even at my age (38 in 2 weeks!!) it's still nice to get an "excellent work" from the teacher :o
    350 cals burnt.

SO sore today but not wanting to waste a day of my 5 day pass I dragged my sore ass,thigh, arms, shoulders etc..to "Rebounding" class this morning under the impression that'd be cardio bouncy fun. NO! Tough instructor - the ab exercises she had us doing were killer, I could barely do them at all :o and dumbell work too - the pain....(I was late to class so there were no light weights left) . Anyway done now. And even sorer. 350 cals burnt.

Sadly weigh in not so good, 1lb up....and 3 meals out between now & next weigh in :eek:

treadmill intervals today.

Tied up all morning with P.A Mammy stuff at school so didn't get to gym...

Back to the gym this morning, after 4 days of no proper exercise - felt like forever!!
    Did the "Energie Lift" class - very good, love the instructor. A truck load of russian twists at the end - ow ow ow.
    My freind gave me a "12 days of Xmas" pass that is good from 17/12-31/12 and my Carlisle membership activates on 1st jan so I am no longer "between gyms" yay!

treadmill intervals today. 300cals

Just ordered this to for some success measuring :)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sequoiafitness/orbitape.html

Another 'lift' class today. Different instructor and tough! Some Super slow reps - up in 1 down in 7! Ouch! 350 cals

Waiting at the front door for oh to get home to literally run away from home! 5.02km in 27:35, avg pace 5:29. Felt great to belt along with cold wind and ministry of sound running trax.

4km run, 256 cals, much slower - very sore left knee & cold spitty rain in my face :(
    Think I'll take tomorrow off :D

Orienteering up 3 rock hill , 300 cals, a drop in the ocean in the horrendous weight gain of the last 2 days, my body is a sponge :(

• Advertisement

Happy birthday to me! 38 today!

Went to a step class this morning, 420 cals.

Rebounding class today, 370 cals

Lift class this morning - 330 cals.

Rest day today :)

Last day of my 12 days of Xmas pass in Energie. Did a Lift class - 310 cals.

On our way out to glendalough for a walk. Am wearing my hrm :)
    eta 220 cals in 1.5hrs walking & shivering.

Week 1 day 1 of

http://www.stumptuous.com/how-to-go-primal-without-really-trying

So this week I will be concentrating on step 1 - Add more fresh fruits and veggies to your diet. Expand the variety that you do eat. Get some diversity in there. Make them colourful if possible — dark leafy greens, blueberries, purple beets, etc.

Back to Carlisle today. Did my treadmill intervals workout, 300 cals

TaeBo class this evening, knackered, 410 cals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Red Cortina

Happy birthday to me! 38 today!

Went to a step class this morning, 420 cals.
    Hope you celebrated in style;)

Advertisement