If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for a Sammy LE40C750

Options
  • 16-02-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hey,

See richersounds.com has the above telly for £649.99, is this available to the ROI and what cost? I'd also be interested in adding a 5 year warranty.

Curry's have it at a decent discounted price but really want my moneys to go RS's way.

Cheers,

Martin.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey,

See richersounds.com has the above telly for £649.99, is this available to the ROI and what cost? I'd also be interested in adding a 5 year warranty.

Curry's have it at a decent discounted price but really want my moneys to go RS's way.

Cheers,

Martin.

Martin,

Thanks a million for the opportunity to quote - the 40C750 is now a finished line for us and we only have a few left across the branches as 'Last Few to Clear'

How about a brand spanking new 42LX6900 instead at just £699.95 - it's a much nicer set & LED to boot! (it;s €1279/€849.99 in a famous large chain in the ROI at the moment!)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/42lx6900/lg-42lx6900

Give us a shout if this is of interest and we will do our best to get you sorted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Chad_Fantastics

Thanks for coming back to me John!

Really did want the Sammy, 5 star reviews abound. I took a look at the LG you suggested and too many bad-to-meh reviews out there to risk a punt. I'm not tied to 3D, the C750 just fell into my price point this week and I'm not convinced about edge based LED sets, uneven panel issues are common across vendors.

This is to be the main TV purchase for a few years so it's got to be right, if you have any other suggestions I'm happy to hear them.

Martin.

Thanks for coming back to me John!

Really did want the Sammy, 5 star reviews abound. I took a look at the LG you suggested and too many bad-to-meh reviews out there to risk a punt. I'm not tied to 3D, the C750 just fell into my price point this week and I'm not convinced about edge based LED sets, uneven panel issues are common across vendors.

This is to be the main TV purchase for a few years so it's got to be right, if you have any other suggestions I'm happy to hear them.

Martin.

Martin...

.. Just PM's you 2 serious offers (so serious I can't show them in Public! :o)

Keep me posted,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Chad_Fantastics

Damn you John!!!!!!!

Such temptation is not meant for man...

I'll have a think and let you know tomorrow...

Martin.

Damn you John!!!!!!!

Such temptation is not meant for man...

I'll have a think and let you know tomorrow...

Martin.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I know that would make you think :p

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.