Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its a dogs life

• 16-02-2011 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Puppy saved with 'kiss of life'

A dog breeder has saved his eight-week-old puppy with mouth-to-snout resuscitation after it almost drowned in a garden pond.

Quick-thinking John Greene gave motionless Jack Russell Nutty heart massage and the kiss of life in a frantic 10-minute rescue bid in Co Wicklow.

The 42-year-old was alerted to the exhausted animal sinking to the bottom of the pond when the chickens he keeps in his backyard kicked up a commotion.

N077330129785526128_826008t.jpg

Such a sweet story and heart warming to see how much someone will actually do to safe their pet.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Good news for a change lol :) "NuttY" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

I heard this story on my way home from work, so nice to have a positive doggy story :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

a big aahhhhhh ,,great story,,such a cute little pup too:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Teddy_Picker

Awww :) That's really nice, and a welcome change from some of the horror stories of cruelty you hear nowadays. :(

Gorgeous pup too.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Nice story though an 8 week old pup rambling around an area with a pond,only for the chickens he was dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

If he is a breeder maybe he was saving some valuable stock ;)

I once had to give the kiss of life to a Deer. She recovered instantly & started kicking the crap out of me in gratitude !

Advertisement