Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hp pavillion laptop repair

Options
  • 16-02-2011 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi there
    i have a hp pavillion 07 laptop and it wont connect to the internet ..the network switch will not turn on ..maybe after about 20 goes it might turn on but wont hold a connection . i rang two computer repairer's in clane/sallins area and both quoted me between 65 to 110 euro to look at it ..excluding parts ! i really cant afford this kind of money :( any advise or any reasonable people out there that can help me with this ..i would be so greatfull .thanks.. ber in sallins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

why dont you try HP out of warranty support?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

Hi Ber,

I have a mate in Newbridge who would fix that for you. He is very reasonable with pricing and wont charge unless it's fixed.

PM me if you want his details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 berbut

thanks for replying
    yes finn if you dont mind i will get your mate's number off ya .... i backed up all my files and did a factory reset and it still wont work ..so its either a faulty network adapter or a faulty switch... thanks again ber ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 debbiek

My husband fixes p.c's, laptops etc, he has no fix no fee policy and will call to ur house to collect if u need for no extra cost pm me for his phone no if u want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 berbut

great news !! i searched the net about the problem i had and i was able to get downloads that fixed the problem ,,really chuffed with myself but thanks so much to the people that responded :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement