Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beauty salon gone bust uisce day spa

Options
  • 16-02-2011 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

warning to all with vouchers, Uisce day spa is gone bust in celbridge.I just rang to make an appointment for my tan and nails for next month for my 40th brithday and I was told the company was gone. I have asked around and I seem to be the only one that didnt know. Do Not be caught out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Well you either have been already if you have a voucher or else you will not be as you cant pkrchase them. Are there other storEs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 siobhan 7319

to be honest they are doing the last of there trading they are trading two days this week.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

warning to all with vouchers, Uisce day spa is gone bust in celbridge.I just rang to make an appointment for my tan and nails for next month for my 40th brithday and I was told the company was gone. I have asked around and I seem to be the only one that didnt know. Do Not be caught out

to be honest they are doing the last of there trading they are trading two days this week.

So they are gone bust and gone as per your first post or they are still trading, which is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 siobhan 7319

Cabaal wrote: »
    So they are gone bust and gone as per your first post or they are still trading, which is it?

The girl on the phone said the Liquidators were in counting the stock.. ???? dose this normally happen sounds weird.. I did think that if a company went into Liquidation they have a date day and time when the close for business......

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Your only real chance of recovering some money is if the voucher was purchased via credit card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement