Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ways to get Cheap Theatre Tickets

• 16-02-2011 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey everyone,

I am just doing a little research into how to find the cheapest theatre tickets and the best deals. There are ways such as cheaper tickets for students and for senior citizens, as well as buying tickets for preview shows before the show has officially opened, but are they any other ways? Ideas would be greatly welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bigtree

Have sent yo a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

restricted view tickets are usually ok, or seats furthest from stage,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭manna

This group have (what I think) is a great idea. Check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=188731638425

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 The Little Fellow

Thank you everyone for your feedback! Thank you manna for the link.

Does anyone here think that a theatre trip is a good enough reason to come to London? Would you buy a ticket to London just to see a theatre show?

I have been doing research on the topic of obtaining cheap London theatre tickets, and would appreciate some feedback. Do you think there is anything I need to change or add?

http://www.londontheatreticketscheap.com/

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Is a theatre trip good enough reason to go to London? Hell yes! The West End is not just better than Dublin theatre, it's on a differnt level. Go see Black Watch or War Horse, anything at the Royal Court. The Bush is great too... Even the musicals are great fun! Don't just buy one ticket though, go on a theatre binge! Enjoy... I sure did!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Never actually just went to London to see a show but happened to be over a couple of years ago and booked to see Wicked. It was fabulous. London is the place to go to see the best theatre.

Advertisement