Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile

Options
  • 16-02-2011 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

Considering moving to 3 Mobile as they seem to have the best plans for smartphones, just wondering does anyone here using 3 in Sligo and the NW? whats the coverage like, any problems to note? can you get 3G coverage?

I have been with Meteor in Sligo before and didnt find it anywhere near the coverage of O2 and Vodafone.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

I was with meteor for about 4 years, switched to 3 about 2 months ago and havn't regretted it since. The 3G coverage is better than meteor and the coverage is full strenght in around the town and in Drumcliff aswell. Way better deals on pas as you go as well so it makes sense to change. If you do change 3 will donate money on your behalf to Sligo Rovers as well if you mention it to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Thanks EK, think that post has decided it for me, im living out Drumcliffe way also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

No worries, i was worried about switching over. After topping up with €20 2 weeks ago, I still have over €20 credit after getting my free €10 and after buying my internet allowance. Free calls at weekends is brilliant as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Is the €5 unlimited internet just a special offer for a limited time or is it the standard price?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

thebuzz wrote: »
    Is the €5 unlimited internet just a special offer for a limited time or is it the standard price?

Standard price as far as I know. It's been like that for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭peter barrins

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I'd say the OP figured that out in the intervening 2 years, or before they closed their account! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement