Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netbook - quick delivery

Options
  • 16-02-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

hi im moving to another country (soon) and want to buy a netbook. are there any good deals out there at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Declan from Currys/PC World is posting bargains in their thread in the Biz forum. Mind you he said that there are fewer overstocks on netbooks vs laptops. I have an Acer Aspire 1, got it in PCW last Oct, good machine, cost €240. Netbooks are cheap, my advice is to look at the websites (DID, P City, H Norman, Peats, PC World) and then head out and pick one up. You could look at Dell too - they have some factory outlet prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

hiya
    argos have one on sale and try amazon.co.uk..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

My aunty baught one of these the other day in argos, actually she paid €250 for it, good machine though, only disadvantage is it comes with windows 7 starter but I installed ultimate on it using a usb key, works fine, good buy imo

Nick

Advertisement