Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ne-yo cancells concert in 02

Options
  • 16-02-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭

Just announced via Ticketmaster that this has been postponed. :(

Statement on website

"With work on his fifth studio album going so well the American singer songwriter could not interrupt the creative process and has been compelled to push back his Dublin, Glasgow, Liverpool and Newcastle dates to autumn 2011 in order to focus on the album. "

Would this be a legit reason or is it more likely to be poor ticket sales ( or rehab )

Just wondering, very strange. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

What a noob cancelling concerts as to not interrupt his creative process???Since when was he "creative"?I love the way the likes of this act can just cancel a tour like that even though people would have organised plans like booking hotels or whatever.Pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Thank ****.

Ive been to see Ne yo twice in the O2 and both shows were excellent, i was really looking forward to sundays show, had hotel booked etc...this is really bad form, i would have liked to hear a better reason for the no show!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

I had bought two tickets for the missus at Christmas, and was looking forward to it myself, more for his show than music.

As for Nailz, not sure why you are so relieved, what difference would it make to anyone if someone they didn't like cancelled a show, unless they were being forced to go?

Advertisement