Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask your local candidate Questions (Donal Jackson Ind).

Options
  • 16-02-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone.

My name is Aaron Jackson and I am helping my Dad as he runs in the election on the 25th for the Westmeath/Longford constituency. I was seeking advice in the "Our options for TD in Athlone" as I am and have made his website for him (www.irishelection2011.ie). There was a suggeston there from a user to start a new thread to allow everyone to ask questions about his campaign and for him to reply and get the discussion started so you can speak with him.

Here is the post:
    Why not create a new thread here so we can ask questions?

I did put a facility on his website for people to email him questions but I think he is right. A boards thread would allow people to post who live in the area and beyond to engage with him. I will collate all questions and points put to him on a daily basis and post his replies.

I would hope that people genuinely do this and see that he is very serious about solving our problems and listening to your views and getting everyone to focus on our nations future.

I would also like to thank the forum Mods for allowing me to put this in their forum.

Thank you
    Aaron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Hi everyone,

It turns out I can get my Dad a specific username login for this purpose (Thank you Dav!) so as it turns out, he will be responding directly in this thread with that username. As soon as he gets it set up, I will post it here.

Thanks
    Aaron

Advertisement