Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynamic Leagues

Options
  • 16-02-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Are Dynamic leagues in this years FM, i've started a season with St.Pat's and if I do well in Europe (over time) does this bolster the status of the league and what effect would that have.
    Go raibh maith agaibh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Junior D

Apparently its supposed to, but in my game the league is on par with the French and German Leagues, but my players continue to leave for bigger clubs in the English Championship

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Yeah, same as in my game, but 3 years of constantly getting into the CL has only moved the league from a 1 star to a 2 and a half star league... Nowt seems to change tho

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Think it takes longer than a few seasons. I've only played as lower league in England. Might try a lower reputation league. Not sure I can last the 20 or so seasons though, without getting bored.

Advertisement