Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is not an ad

• 16-02-2011 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hey guys

Want to get rid of my XB360 with a bunch of games etc. Last time I checked it got the RROD and I tried to fix it with the springs and stuff but I'm not sure it worked very well.

So I want to mainly sell the games but I feel too bad to throw all the electronics out. So would there be people who can use the machine/controllers/wires and buy the games?

Any recommended selling price for semi working console and price per game?

Oh, MS may have been unhappy that I modded my xbox so I'm banned. Is the console banned then as well? I guess so... or at least it will get banned as soon as a new account is used with it. :o

BTW, never used adverts.ie, do I really need a new account and cannot use boards.ie account??? :-o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ceauke wrote: »
    Hey guys

Want to get rid of my XB360 with a bunch of games etc. Last time I checked it got the RROD and I tried to fix it with the springs and stuff but I'm not sure it worked very well.

So I want to mainly sell the games but I feel too bad to throw all the electronics out. So would there be people who can use the machine/controllers/wires and buy the games?

Any recommended selling price for semi working console and price per game?

Oh, MS may have been unhappy that I modded my xbox so I'm banned. Is the console banned then as well? I guess so... or at least it will get banned as soon as a new account is used with it. :o

BTW, never used adverts.ie, do I really need a new account and cannot use boards.ie account??? :-o

a working unmodded old xbox without rrod that you can use xbl on will get you 20 quid in gamestop. :pac::pac: more luck selling the controllers.

and you can use your boards account on averts once u set it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Are the controllers black or white? I'm in the market for a new black one :)

Stick an ad up over on adverts and I'll have a look as will others, some buy rrod consoles but I found most of them to be messers, have one sat here myself lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

SELL THE CONSOLE ON ADVERTS AND ADVERTISE IT AS LIMITED EDITION RROD xbox360 ;) should bump up the price if it says limited edition lol

dont give that console to gamestop etc as they are hungry bastards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

calex71 wrote: »
    Are the controllers black or white? I'm in the market for a new black one :)

Stick an ad up over on adverts and I'll have a look as will others, some buy rrod consoles but I found most of them to be messers, have one sat here myself lol
    think harvey normans have controllers half price at the moment calex, could be wrong but im sure i seen them in naas store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Avoid gamestop like the plague when trading in consoles/games, best to sell it privately on adverts, donedeal or gumtree

• Advertisement
Advertisement