Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I post my request? And where?

• 16-02-2011 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I have been working very hard for 3 weeks to get votes for a photo I currently have in an Actimel competition, and am up to 726 votes which is good.. but i need more to guarantee a place in the top 5. Is there anywhere in Boards I can post the link for (hopefully!!) people to click and help?
    Its an Ireland only vote, which is why I thought Boards would be helpful!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We tend not to allow that sort of post as if we allow for one person, we have to allow for everyone and then we're looking at hundreds of these sorts of threads which don't really add anything to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭purplepug

Thanks for replying Dave.. no problems I thought that was probably the case :( Have you any ideas how i could get more votes???? lol worth a try, you know more about the interweb than I do I'd say!

Advertisement