If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last few to clear offer - Thursday 17th February

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Tipperarymike

If the Boston HS 40, either the Philips or any Sennheiser headphones and the Tannoy Arena Stands are available, I would be a client for those items.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Steekers

Hi John,

Just in case there is a few of these i'll take these

6. Philips Remote – SBCRU1000 Pronto Pro - Was £499.95 – Boardie clearance price £49.95
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s...00_pss_aen.pdf

7. Philips SBCLI1100 – remote extenders for the Pronto Pro (above) – Were £99.95 – Boardie clearance price £9.95

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Tipperarymike

51. Panasonic SCPTX7 80GB – Micro system with HDD - Was £399.95 – Boardie Clearance price £99.95

6. Philips Remote – SBCRU1000 Pronto Pro - Was £499.95 – Boardie clearance price £49.95

Both of these tickle my fancy too if they are still around...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

22. Icon Kirra TV Cabinet – Was £249.95 – Boardie clearance price £49.95

Any link/pics/ detail about this? Is this it? Whats the width of the cabinet? Ready to buy.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html/ref=aw_d_iv_electronics?is=l&a=B0036RHD0Y

• Registered Users Posts: 42 brendan84

8. Pioneer PDK WM02 - 50” Plasma Wall bracket - Were £249.95 – Boardie clearance price £29.95

I'll take these thanks.

What's the model number for this item?...............

30. Panasonic Plasma 42” Wall Bracket - Was £149.95 – Boardie clearance price £19.95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

I will definitely take this. (previous posts #16 and 33 seeking further info on it)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Kaisr Sose wrote: »

I will definitely take this. (previous posts #16 and 33 seeking further info on it)

Mod Comment:

@Kaiser Sose,

Reagrding the remark about previous posts to your own, it would be much better to leave it to Richersounds to go through the responses on this thread and work out the deals, thanks.
    I'm sure you will understand that the alternative is to have the thread descend into a "I was here first/ no I meant xyz / whatever", an outcome which is not in anyone's interest. On past occasions John and the team have been scrupulously fair in administering these clearance sales and posters can be confident that similar high standards will continue as before.

@Everyone,

Posters traditional co-operation with the spirit of these sales is always appreciated.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

Please put me down or in line for item 6 the space shuttle remote control!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

John,

If there are any left at this stage put me down for one please.

Cheers,
    CDB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

cgallagher wrote: »
    I'll take item

13. Sennheiser RS110 RF wireless Headphones – Were £49.95 - Boardie clearance price £19.99

Also can you quote me on a

Yamaha RX-V567 AV Receiver
    Jamo A102 HCS6 White Speaker Package (and 4 speaker stands)
    3 packs fisual banana plugs,
    1 x Fisual superpear 2.5m subwoofer
    Fisual super pearl 1.5m digital optical cable

Thanks
    Cathal

Hi Cathal.

Unfortunately DublinAdil got there ahead of you on the RS110.

The other system that you are looking for, we don't actually stock the Jamo pack in the white unfortunately.

I do have a Yamaha RXV567 which is a 14 day return and we do keep the excellent Boston XS5.1 pack in the white or we keep the Jamo in the black.

Would you be interested in a quote for the Yamaha and the Boston or the Yamaha with the black Jamo ?

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Gordon.

PM sent.

Dave
    pm sent to dave
    I will take these posted out to me thanks

Hi Merlin.

Unfortunately there are 2 ahead of you on the Pronto, so if neither take it, then I'll be back on to you.

In the meantime, if you want to PM me a contact number, we can post the Onkyo DAB module for the Onkyo receiver.

Delivery would be £12.99.

Cheers

Dave

Merl1n wrote: »
    Ill take a pronto remote and the onkyo dab tuner if there are any left

Can you post them or do they need to be collected

Hi Logger.

Unfortunately 6, 7 & 13 have all gone.

John listed the Kirra as a last one, but that one we don't have. I can do an Icon Califa for £49.95 and delivery would be £19.99 due to the weight. (50kg) !.

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=936&Results=true&keys=califa%20

Let me know if you would like one of these instead.

Cheers

Dave

logger wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Would like 6&7 above if there are quantities of them.
    Also 13 again if you have more than one.

And finally will take 22, if you can post a picture or link so I can confirm dimensions, and whether or not it is oak.

Hi Guys, can you confirm that this is the unit, mentioned in this post, if so I'll take it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64576307&postcount=15
    ond then here in this link
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/ZIF0001-AWO-Kirra-Furniture-Universal/dp/B002YQHFL0

Thanks

Logger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Hi John,

Interested in:

38. Marantz PM7001 – Stereo Amplifier - Was £349.95 – Boardie Clearance price £99.95
    http://www.testfreaks.co.uk/stereo-a...arantz-pm7001/

44. Marantz SA7003 – CD/SACD Player - Was £399.95 – Boardie Clearance price £149.95
    http://www.whathifi.com/News/Marantz...hit-the-shops/

61. Q Acoustics 1050i - Floorstander speakers (pair) - Were £369.95 - Boardie clearance price - £99.95
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Q-Acoustics-1050i/

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johndear

I'll take the Philips MCI500. New here so please advise as to what i have to do next. Will be in Dublin tomorrow if it would be possible to pay and collect then.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Hi Logger.

Unfortunately 6, 7 & 13 have all gone.

John listed the Kirra as a last one, but that one we don't have. I can do an Icon Califa for £49.95 and delivery would be £19.99 due to the weight. (50kg) !.

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=936&Results=true&keys=califa%20

Let me know if you would like one of these instead.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave for the offer, however I had regretted not getting the Kirra last time it was on offer, and that was the one I was looking out for. So will pass on the Califa.

Great sale by the way, spent too much time thinking about the pronto and others beat me to it.. Look forward to the next batch of offers, any idea when you will be posting them ?

Regards

Logger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cgallagher

Yeah I thought as much, was hoping there might be 2 RS110.

Yeah can you quote on the Yamaha RXV567, I noticed you had the Yamaha RXV667 on sale but assume that offer is over, but if you could quote either with the Boston XS5.1 pack I would be grateful.

Thanks
    Cathal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cgallagher

Hi Cathal.

Unfortunately DublinAdil got there ahead of you on the RS110.

The other system that you are looking for, we don't actually stock the Jamo pack in the white unfortunately.

I do have a Yamaha RXV567 which is a 14 day return and we do keep the excellent Boston XS5.1 pack in the white or we keep the Jamo in the black.

Would you be interested in a quote for the Yamaha and the Boston or the Yamaha with the black Jamo ?

ATB

Dave

Apologies for previous reply , thought it would have appended my response on, so mailed again to put reply in context.

Yeah I thought as much, was hoping there might be 2 RS110.

Yeah can you quote on the Yamaha RXV567, I noticed you had the Yamaha RXV667 on sale but assume that offer is over, but if you could quote either with the Boston XS5.1 pack I would be grateful.

Thanks
    Cathal

PM Sent.

ATB

Dave
    doggiedee wrote: »
    44. Marantz SA7003 – CD/SACD Player - Was £399.95 – Boardie Clearance price £149.95

If this is in black, I'll take it!
    Cheers,
    Dave.

j4vier wrote: »
    11. Sennheiser HD418 Headphones – Were £49.95 - Boardie clearance price £19.95

i ll take this one if you still have it

HI j4vier.

I have one set of these left which are new but the box has been opened.

Delivery would be £12.99 as we courier all our items now.

Drop me a PM with a contact number and I can call you for details.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

hi dave sent you pm

I'll have an 11 and a 12 if you still have them, thanks.

Hi Dundalk.

11 is away but I do have a pair of 12's.

If you would like them, PM me a contact number and we can arrange to have them sent ASAP.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Digilink

Hi Dave,

PM reply sent for item 51 and 55.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thms.kelly

hi i will take this off you cheers

4. Panasonic VDR D51 Mini DVD Video Camera (our stock system says we have one, but I do have my doubts ) If we do ...Was £179.95 - Boardie clearance price £49.95

shnaek wrote: »
    John, I'll take a pair of these if you have them:

10. Philips SHL9560 DJ closed Headphones

Thanks!

Hi there.

Sorry, someone else got these.

We do have Sennheiser LX90's that I can do for £8.99 with £4.50 postage as these are lightweight and won't cost the earth to post.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-LX-90-Headphones-Lightweight/dp/B000JLHJP4

Let me know if these are of interest.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thms.kelly

i will take number 19 if its still available?

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Hi John,

I will take the sennheiser rf118 if more available.
    Will also take the pronto pro at 49.95

Cheers,
    Fm

Hi there.

The RS110's and the Pronto unfortunately were some of the first things to go. :(

We will be posting some more bits.

Sorry.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

shayser wrote: »
    Hi John,

Interested in:

38. Marantz PM7001 – Stereo Amplifier - Was £349.95 – Boardie Clearance price £99.95
    http://www.testfreaks.co.uk/stereo-a...arantz-pm7001/

http://www.whathifi.com/News/Marantz...hit-the-shops/

61. Q Acoustics 1050i - Floorstander speakers (pair) - Were £369.95 - Boardie clearance price - £99.95
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Q-Acoustics-1050i/

Thanks.
    MIMP (a mini bump)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

I assume if we didn't get a reply we don't get the items?

Was interested in the icon / s&c stand, either style?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I assume if we didn't get a reply we don't get the items?

Was interested in the icon / s&c stand, either style?

Stuart,

No!

We will reply to everyone one way or the other (hopefully by Monday afternoon)

As ever I posted the list of kit and told the guys afterwards (keeps them on their toes :D) so the guys are checking every item - Dave is off now 'till Monday and we should get through everything by Monday afternoon - apologies for the delay

...(what Dave does not know is that I'm going to put some more kit up, hopefully tomorrow :p:p:p which will keep him busy again - If only we could employ robots life would be so much easier...)

...life, don't talk to me about life!

If it's urgent pop me a PM and I'll get one of the guys to go digging for your kit tomorrow..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.