If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last few to clear offer - Thursday 17th February

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DrJakoby

DrJakoby wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm also interested in the Denon PMA710 AE Stereo Amplifier and would like to take it if SmackyB decides not to go with it.

regards

Hi Guys,
    Just wondering if you sorted out a deal with SmackyB for the Denon PMA710 AE Stereo Amplifier or if it is till on the market?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

12. Sennheiser OMX50 Headphones – Were £29.95 - Boardie clearance price £6.99 Only 2 pairs left

Would be interested in a pair of these if available plus postage.
    Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Pike Bishop

Hi John ,is the Teac cd player still up for grabs ? Slainte

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

30. Panasonic Plasma 42” Wall Bracket - Was £149.95 – Boardie clearance price £19.95

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Laker04

Laker04 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'll take:

30. Panasonic Plasma 42” Wall Bracket - Was £149.95 – Boardie clearance price £19.95

54. Marantz RC101 Spare universal remote - Was £29.95 – Boardie clearance price £1.95

with delivery to Dublin please and thank you.

Beat you to it etcetc I'm afraid, still waiting to hear from RS, guys are you there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 stilt

stilt wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'll take this item, please:

46. NAD C525BEE – CD Player – Was £199.95 – Boardie Clearance price £99.95
    http://www.audioreview.com/cat/digit...5_1586crx.aspx

I missed out on two cd players on offer late last year, so hopefully third time lucky, eh?!

Hey guys, I'm still interested in this! Please DM me with details - delivery to Dublin or the Philips shop is grand!
    Thanking you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Jakoby.

He did get it, but I have another one available.

If you would like it, please PM your contact number and address and I'll call you for payment details.

Cheers and sorry for the delay, these Pioneer docks have taken off !

Dave

DrJakoby wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Just wondering if you sorted out a deal with SmackyB for the Denon PMA710 AE Stereo Amplifier or if it is till on the market?
    Cheers

Hi Pats.

Sorry, we haven't updated the list recently and both of these sets are also gone.

Sorry.

Dave

patspost wrote: »
    12. Sennheiser OMX50 Headphones – Were £29.95 - Boardie clearance price £6.99 Only 2 pairs left

Would be interested in a pair of these if available plus postage.
    Tks

Hi Pike.

Not sure if you are looking at the PDH300 CD or the beautiful reference 600 system, but either way, they are both still available.

If you would like either, drop me a PM with a contact number and address and let me know which you would like.

ATB

Dave

Hi John ,is the Teac cd player still up for grabs ? Slainte

Hi Laker.

Just left a message on your voicemail, give me a shout when you get a chance on 0044 333 900 0071 and we'll get these organised.

I must have missed you somehow :confused:

Cheers

Dave

Laker04 wrote: »
    Beat you to it etcetc I'm afraid, still waiting to hear from RS, guys are you there?

• Advertisement

Hi Etc.

Sorry, but Laker got there ahead of you.

We do have other brackets available that I could do you on a deal.

Is it for a Panny and what size ?

ATB

Dave
    etcetc wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

was looking for bracket for a 42 inch panasonic plasma

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

hi,
    any streamiums left? i've gone through the thread and can't see anything, but may have missed something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭ruaneg

Is the Icon Califa still available?
    thanks

Hi Dave, John - sorry to bother you, but any word on the NAD C525BEE cd player I put my name down for?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

stilt wrote: »
    Hi Dave, John - sorry to bother you, but any word on the NAD C525BEE cd player I put my name down for?

Cheers

Stilt,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have located the machine and I have asked the guys to give you a shout to get you sorted - if you don't hear today drop me a PM and I'll start throwing toys out of playpens..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ruaneg wrote: »
    Is the Icon Califa still available?
    thanks

Rua,

apologies for the late reply,

I have one left brand new boxed and one ex-demo left..

....If you would like one just drop me a PM or a mail with your contact details & I'll get one of the lads to give you a shout to get you sorted.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

John,

Very tempted to go with this but need to get some advice on suitable bookshelf speakers. Don't want to spend a huge amount on the speakers :)

42. NAD C715 DAB/CD Receiver - Was £349.95 – Boardie Clearance price £199.95

cheers

John,

Very tempted to go with this but need to get some advice on suitable bookshelf speakers. Don't want to spend a huge amount on the speakers :)

42. NAD C715 DAB/CD Receiver - Was £349.95 – Boardie Clearance price £199.95

cheers

Paddy,

Thanks for the post - tell you what I do have that's interesting.

NAD & Q Acoustics did a joint venture and packaged the NAD C715 with the Q Acoustics QA 2010 & included cables et al.

I have a very few (3 only left) of these available BRAND NEW BOXED that I can clear at £299.95.

Have a look at the review here:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/Q-Acoustics-2010/

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Picked up the NAD C525BEE on Wednesday and it's slotted into my setup well. Thanks guys!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.