Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus 7 phone - questions

Options
  • 16-02-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction. I was given a sim free Optimus 7 phone or as it says on the box LG E900 Windows phone 7.

So I stuck in my vodafone sim, and away I went. Except I can't receive mms messages. I have asked on the vodafone forum and this was the reply:
    Hi Lizzie,

The MMS settings on your handset, the LG Optimus, aren't user configurable, (Hence my problem finding the settings, sorry!)

Can you connect to the net at all with it, is it just MMS you're experiencing problems with?

I did see a thread (on here I think, but I can't find it now) that told me about a site that showed me how to get into the manufacturing settings and it told me how to change the phone to Vodafone Ireland. I have done that, but still no joy.

Any one have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Did you set up the APN settings? Its in settings under mobile network and at the very bottom.

You can find the needed settings for vodafone in one of the sticky threads.

You can try in the Windows Phone 7 thread. You might get more attention there :)

Advertisement