Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 4 Cookery School

Options
  • 16-02-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

I havn't seen any threads on this here, just thought I'd start one just to bring it to peoples attention if they don't already know about it.

Its on Channel 4 Monday to Friday at 1 or 2 sometime in the middle of the day, so could be easy to miss. I've been watching on 4OD anyway, the first episode is around for another 13 days.

Its got Richard Corrigan, who I have to admit I wasn't mad about before but I like him in this. They basically have 6 people at beginning of week and narrow it down to 1 who'll be going through to final.

But they go through the recipes in a nice way and give goods tips I think, thats why I like it anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

cruizer101 wrote: »
    I havn't seen any threads on this here, just thought I'd start one just to bring it to peoples attention if they don't already know about it.

Its on Channel 4 Monday to Friday at 1 or 2 sometime in the middle of the day, so could be easy to miss. I've been watching on 4OD anyway, the first episode is around for another 13 days.

Its got Richard Corrigan, who I have to admit I wasn't mad about before but I like him in this. They basically have 6 people at beginning of week and narrow it down to 1 who'll be going through to final.

But they go through the recipes in a nice way and give goods tips I think, thats why I like it anyway.

I have just started watching this very good programme. worth a watch

Advertisement