Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday evenings pickup game 7pm D4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FMI DUBLIN

Hey guys - Won't be around this week but are you guys playing next Friday... I've been looking for a pick up game in Dublin for ages now! Just trying to get back into playing basketball... Haven't played in about 3/4 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

FMI DUBLIN wrote: »
    Hey guys - Won't be around this week but are you guys playing next Friday... I've been looking for a pick up game in Dublin for ages now! Just trying to get back into playing basketball... Haven't played in about 3/4 years

Hey mate, ya we should be playing next Friday aswell, we play every Sunday at 6 as well, we just started the Friday game recently and seem to be getting decent numbers every week so we'll b e making it a regular thing.

Game on this Fri 4th @ 7pm in Sportsco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FMI DUBLIN

Vinnie K wrote: »
    Hey mate, ya we should be playing next Friday aswell, we play every Sunday at 6 as well, we just started the Friday game recently and seem to be getting decent numbers every week so we'll b e making it a regular thing.

Sound out Vinnie - yeah that sounds great i'll hit up next Friday's session so... Heading to London this weekend to see the Nets V Raptors so i'm on a mad buzz to play again!!!

Sound out Vinnie - yeah that sounds great i'll hit up next Friday's session so... Heading to London this weekend to see the Nets V Raptors so i'm on a mad buzz to play again!!!

Cool, have a good w.end man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Need anything special for this?

How much we chipping in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

RedXIV wrote: »
    Need anything special for this?
    Nothing special needed, just a better pair of lungs than I have.
    How much we chipping in?
    It's 70EUR for the hour, so we chop that between however many people turn up. So if we get a 5vs5 game it's 7euro each.

Lafortezza wrote: »
    Nothing special needed, just a better pair of lungs than I have.

Can't promise this

Lafortezza wrote: »
    It's 70EUR for the hour, so we chop that between however many people turn up. So if we get a 5vs5 game it's 7euro each.
    This I can do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

If ya take a few pics, post a few up when ya get back... enjoy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Gettin' in early I know lads, but I'm good to go this Friday! :)

• Advertisement

Who else is up for Friday night @ 7pm????

Game on this Friday 11th @ 7pm in Sportsco

Will go along to this again, hopefully will last more than 20 mins this time, god I forgot how much running around there is in this sport

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Is there many set to turn up for this? Myself + 2 should be there :)

cormie wrote: »
    Is there many set to turn up for this? Myself + 2 should be there :)

Its hard to tell, going by the last few weeks, anywhere from 10-20 :), wont be there myself due to an old problem with my back acting up!

Game on this Friday 18th @ 7pm in Sportsco

Note---The following Friday 25th is booked by some other group for 7pm already, we will be back on at 7pm every Friday after that, will people be able to make 8-9pm game on the 25th, just let me know this weekend or early next week so ill book it!!

Will hopefully be able to make both weeks, myself + some. How's the recovery coming along Vinnie?

Ok folks, Sportsco is booked from 7 till close on Friday by someone else, the only time slot they have left is 6-7pm, would people be able to make this? I havent booked it yet but once i get 10 confirmed ill go ahead and book it, we only had 7 last Friday which is a balls.
    Let me know anyway and ill book it.

Vince

Ok so guys ive 10 people so far that can make it Friday @6pm so ive the hall booked, see you all then!!
    THIS FRIDAY 25th 6-7PM IN SPORTSCO!!!!!!

Whos up for this Friday at 7PM? Dont have it booked yet just want to find out if ive the numbers first!

• Advertisement

As I said on the FB post, which seems to be a bit messed up and disappeared now, myself plus 1 may come Friday and then Sunday myself plus a possible 3!

Game on this Friday 1st @ 7pm

Whos up for a game this friday @ 7??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 vyk

:) Yes pliz!

Ok guys, poor enough response this week but ive the hall booked now anyway, there'll be enough for a game anyway :)

Game on this Friday 8th @ 7pm in Sportsco

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭thisguy

Think I can make it see ye down there!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

will be there to roll up and down the court!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 vyk

Just found out that I have to work late. Sadly I can't make it.
    I'll be down on Sunday though.
    Enjoy.

Good game, messed up my thumb a bit more than it already was, but hopefully it'll be ok for Sunday!

• Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I dont know if i will be able to make it regularly to both the Friday and Sunday games over the next 2/3mts, would anyone be willing to make the bookings and collect the money? The Sunday game is block booked monthly and the Friday is booked on a weekly basis, just see if you have the numbers through here and facebook before you book it.

Advertisement