Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday evenings pickup game 7pm D4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Whos up for a game on Friday @7pm, please post here or on the Facebook page so we can gauge numbers before i book it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I'm back in Ireland and should be along this Friday. Will update tomorrow when I know for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rozzie!

Heya. Im looking to get back into basketball. Its been a long time but hopefully ill still be able for it. Do ye have a face book ye work off?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭thisguy

yea i should be able to make it....http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_173972555961507 theres the link to the facebook group for the poster above...i think theres some problems with the page though cause i cant see any of the new posts

ok guys ive only 6 confirmed so far, need more names!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I should be there, can't commit to it though!

Court booked

Game on Friday 15th in Sportsco @ 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Hey all, is there any room for a new guy? Used to play to a good standard through school and college, but haven't played in a good three years and fitness is a large concern!

Anyone welcome, you can't be worse than me :D

Going to have to bail on tonights game, sorry guys, will definitely be there for Sunday though, and the various games next week all going well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Who's in for Friday at 19.00? It's Good Friday and pubs are closed, so what else would you be doing? Will book it if we have enough interest, so post here if you want to play.

So far only have four definites and two possibles for tomorrow, anyone else in? Will make a decision on booking this evening.

Count me in.

Well the evening is just about here and still only 5 confirmed with myself and one more a maybe. I may be playing an outdoor game at 3 tomorrow, was thinking it could be an idea to move tomorrows Ringsend game outdoors somewhere in the hope of getting some passing trade joining in and also not having to spend €12-€15 each for the hour. There's a court out near Dun Laoghaire (10 minute walk from Sandycover/Glasthule station) that I've played in and there always seems to be some more guys hanging around who'd join in. Link to map here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Glenageary,+Dun+Laoghaire,+Ireland&aq=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.063105,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Glenageary,+County+Dun+Laoghaire,+Ireland&ll=53.274946,-6.133445&spn=0.001044,0.00284&t=h&z=19

I know again this is probably too far so if anyone knows of a similar one around the Ringsend area, we could try there?

Ok with six definites, 3 possibles and the chance a couple of others will turn up I think we've enough to go ahead. Will book in the morning. So game is on.

Court booked and game on at 19.00 this evening (Friday). See you later.

Cool stuff Louis, still not sure if I can make it myself yet but good to know it's going ahead, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Robko

Who's up for a game this Friday @ 7pm? Post here, or on the facebook page if interested.

I can play this Friday.

COURT BOOKED FOR GAME TONIGHT @ 7PM IN SPORTSCO ALL WELCOME!

• Advertisement

Court is booked for 19.00 this evening 6th May, all are welcome.

COURT IS BOOKED FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY 13TH MAY ALL WELCOME!

Who's in for this Friday 20th May at 19.00?

Should be ok to go.

Ill be able to make it this Fri!!

Ok court is booked and game is on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Wreck wrote: »
    Ok court is booked and game is on!

Lads, still 'come one-come all', yeah? What time, again?

7pm! More the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

Ill be there Friday, probably with 1 or 2 more.
    looking forward this this! haven't been able to make it for a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

Bump for tonight! see you all later.

all are welcome!

Advertisement