Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday evenings pickup game 7pm D4

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Anyone know if this is on tomorrow, friday 17th? I've been away and working so have missed bball for too many weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Robko

Yeah I'm gonna book it in the morning, you comin?

Yeah, going to try to make it back each Friday and Sunday for the summer. How have the numbers been the last while?

Fridays have been solid but we've struggled for numbers on Sundays, getting 6-7 which isn't enough. I'm going to make sure we have at least 8 confirmed from now on before going ahead.

GAME ON TONIGHT (17th) 7PM AT SPORTSCO!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a spot for Friday? I'm badly out of shape since I have not played since tearing my achilles tendon on a Sunday session just before Xmas.

Cheers,
    D

Sundays and Fridays still both open for everyone!

GAME ON TONIGHT (24TH) IN SPORTSCO @ 7PM ALL WELCOME!

GAME ON TONIGHT (1st July) IN SPORTSCO @ 7PM ALL WELCOME!

GAME ON TONIGHT (8th July) IN SPORTSCO @ 7PM ALL WELCOME!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭danny29

I'm interested in playing..but I'm not really that good...plus im fairly short!..is there many beginners playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

From Ciáran regarding tonight's game (Start time 8pm tonight!)
    Bad-ish news everyone. The hall is booked (and has been for a while) this Friday night at 7. We can have it from 8, and since we often stay on for the second hour I provisionally booked it for 8 instead. Who's coming?

I won't be there myself but enjoy!

Trying to get numbers for the Friday 7pm game in Sportsco tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1
    Post here or on facebook if you can make it.

Edit: Looks like hall is booked from 7-9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭zindicato

danny29 wrote: »
    I'm interested in playing..but I'm not really that good...plus im fairly short!..is there many beginners playing?

same thing here.. would love to play but im not that good either.

GAME ON TONIGHT @ 7PM IN SPORTSCO ALL WELCOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WhyamIhere!

Hi all, I used to play when I was younger. Fitness isnt up to much and to be honest I am not around every Friday but if you are still organising pick-up games I would love to come along. Im not in Dublin again until the 9th Sept but if you are organising a game for that evening I am definitely in. If you are organising any other evenings I would be interested in that too (around Mon, Wed and Turs mostly).

Get yourself on the Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1

Most of the organising goes on there now, Weds in Rathmines, Friday and/or Sunday in Sportsco in Ringsend. Those night aren't on every week, it depends on numbers available. Fitness and skill levels don't matter too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fouiky

Game on tonight @ 7pm - everybody welcome !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Game on this evening (Friday) at 18.00 in Sportsco in Ringsend, all welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Sportsco is currently free at 19.00 on Friday this week (11th November), if interested in playing reply on the facebook page here - http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507/ - if not a member already just request access and we will add you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement