Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone use clikpic or photium?

• 16-02-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Im looking to set up my own website in the next few months and am wondering if anyone uses either of these sites or anything else ye would recommend?

http://www.clikpic.com/

http://www.photium.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I use clikpic, easy to use and always up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Photoshelter are worth a look at too.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Cheers for that kensutz will check it out along with other two.
    Anyone one else sell prints through there own website? How did it work for you in your first year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

I used photium for the last year and had no issues with it at all, i will probably go back to it when i figure out what i want from my website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I use www.zenfolio.com - my site link in sig. They have a bunch of different 'plans'. I have the Pro plan, which is around $100 per year. This gives (amongst other things) unlimited upload and storage and worldwide photo printing and order fulfilment through different vendors e.g. photobox in EUR, MPIX in USA etc.
    If you decide to use ZF, here's my referral code, which will give you a (modest) discount - NNE-4GS-RQ5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

Another photium user, never had any problems and any questions were answered quickly.

Another to look at is Foliopic.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Another vote for Zenfolio here. I like the way you design your page, the choice of layouts and the general interface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

My site is with Clikpic. Link is in my sig. I find them good, lots of templates and plenty of control over settings.

Advertisement