Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz 512

Options
  • 16-02-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

hi lads any 1 have the new cz 512 semiauto in 22lr are they availabil in ireland yet would like to get my hands on 1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Don't know about the new 511, but had the old 611 in 22 magnum and that was a bucket of fun!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Just thought I would ressurect this thread. I am seriously looking at a CZ 512 in 22 WMR. Anyone have one, or know who has. Price etc would also be nice. Good reviews out of NZ on the magnum

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭The Big Fella

Havnt seen any in any dealers yet. Looks like a nice handy rifle but how would she shoot at 100 compared to a bolt action?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

If its anything to go by the couple of reviews on the web were given it 1 inch at 50 yards. Not bolt action accuracy by any means but that is about right for a 22 WMR semi auto. She is a nice looking rifle isn't she.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

id say paul in drangan is ur man i was unto him about a month ago and he said he can get them :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Croppy Boy

I was talking to Paddy Carley today, he reckons there's a batch of them coming in in two to three weeks time.

Advertisement