Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Calender sync with UCD Timetable

Options
  • 16-02-2011 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Im wondering if it is possible to sync your timetable with google calender, i want to do it so that i can sign in to google calender and have all my lectures times be displayed on the calender. its a pain having to manually do it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Overature wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Im wondering if it is possible to sync your timetable with google calender, i want to do it so that i can sign in to google calender and have all my lectures times be displayed on the calender. its a pain having to manually do it.

Thanks

You can't, even though UCD has set you up with a google calendar.

FWIW i manually put my timetable in and it doesn't take that long. A bit of colour coding, sync to phone, job done

ScreenShot.png

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

cool, thanks, my phone is to crappy to sync anything to

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Its amazing that SISWEB Timetable can't integrate with Google calendars. I'd say at most it would take a days coding to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

ironclaw wrote: »
    Its amazing that SISWEB Timetable can't integrate with Google calendars. I'd say at most it would take a days coding to do.

im sure the computer science guys could do it no prob

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I suppose there is a problem though as to where does it stop, should we be able to log into SISWeb by FaceBook as well? I don't think so.

What I do is screenshot SISWeb on my iPhone. You can then check your timetable offline.

• Advertisement
Advertisement