Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost password and email account

Options
  • 17-02-2011 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Hi,I am currently on a work computer where I'm still logged on but I have lost my password which means I can't log on any where else. The email account to which I had my password sent to previously has since been hijacked so I have a new one. However I understant that I can't change my email address on the User CP with the password.Basically I'm wondering if a new password can be sent to me by PM or other wise.Regards,veetwin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I'd rather not PM you the password, but if you can PM me your old email address and then mail me (dav@boards.ie) from your new one letting me know who you are (so I can verify it all), I can manually change the email address associated with your account.

Advertisement