Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laving Work Gift

Options
  • 17-02-2011 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was hoping for some help here...

A colleague is leaving in a week, and I've been charged with doing a collection and organizing his leaving gift. It's a small company, so between us all we wont have a huge amount of money.

I also have no idea what to get him as a gift. I've asked around the office and nobody was any help with ideas of what to get!

He's in his mid 40's - not into sport, nobody actually knows what he's into! Also, he will be leaving the country a couple of days after he leaves the job - so a hamper or a gift certificate is no use.

I was thinking of something like a digital camera? Just an idea as it's something practical that he can take with him.....

Any ideas or advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

Advertisement