Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Useless Courses

• 17-02-2011 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Is anyone else sick of the number of people on absolutely useless courses at IT Carlow? I'm talking about business, humanities, social care, etc.

These students just clog up the college and library preventing people on real courses like programmers and engineers getting any work done. At least the software engineers get there own sound-proof computer room!

If I hear one more student on these so called Third Level courses whinging about how they have some powerpoint crap to do or an essay, I'll flip!

Ah sure, without their registration fees for these babysitting courses the college probably wouldn't be able to offer any real courses! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

I'm sure those courses have some purpose. They have as much right to the facilities as we do ( im doing games dev). My only grape is that, so far, we've no designated area for projects. Its the people standing round mouthing and acting the boll0x making noise is what gets on my t1ts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 RaleSlimShady

Dboy85 wrote: »
    Its the people standing round mouthing and acting the boll0x making noise is what gets on my t1ts

I'm sure if you listened closely you could tell what type of course they are on. Probably hear the mention of some powerpoint project or break even charts to be done and how hard that is! You know, rocket science like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭xE

Dboy85 wrote: »
    I'm sure those courses have some purpose. They have as much right to the facilities as we do ( im doing games dev). My only grape is that, so far, we've no designated area for projects. Its the people standing round mouthing and acting the boll0x making noise is what gets on my t1ts
    Yer man isn't arguing that they don't have a purpose, he has admitted that their purpose is primarily babysitting and I'm inclined to agree with him.

There's way too many people doing pointless courses. I mean better institutions (NUIG, UCD, UCC, UL, LIT, NUIM) turn out huge numbers of business, nursing and social care graduates every year. I mean it's a no brainer, are you going to hire a eejit who done a BBus in IT Carlow or someone who done Commerce in NUIG. I know who I'd favour.

McDonalds awaits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Is anyone else sick of the number of people on absolutely useless courses at IT Carlow? I'm talking about business, humanities, social care, etc.

These students just clog up the college and library preventing people on real courses like programmers and engineers getting any work done. At least the software engineers get there own sound-proof computer room!

If I hear one more student on these so called Third Level courses whinging about how they have some powerpoint crap to do or an essay, I'll flip!

Ah sure, without their registration fees for these babysitting courses the college probably wouldn't be able to offer any real courses! :pac:

This is a joke isn't it??

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ViP3r

xE wrote: »
    Yer man isn't arguing that they don't have a purpose, he has admitted that their purpose is primarily babysitting and I'm inclined to agree with him.

There's way too many people doing pointless courses. I mean better institutions (NUIG, UCD, UCC, UL, LIT, NUIM) turn out huge numbers of business, nursing and social care graduates every year. I mean it's a no brainer, are you going to hire a eejit who done a BBus in IT Carlow or someone who done Commerce in NUIG. I know who I'd favour.

McDonalds awaits.

This has to be one of THE single most ignorant posts I've come across on boards in 2 years, and that's after the several other post on this thread.

I appreciate you guys are doing computer intensive courses, so you don't need to understand social policy jurisprudence or any other academically substantive subjects which don't mandate more than basic rudimentary word skills. They do however involve concepts of sociology, justice and fairness, which for example, if someone lacked they might exude an air of arrogance and smug self importance. Possibly based on say, vocation? Then you would have these individuals, lacking social awareness and consequently basic social skills, manifesting an attitude of ignorance and hostility based on their insecurities. They would probably do it in a way that emphasised their fear of human interaction, in a context where the fear of adversarial confrontation is abated by an anonymous metaphysical medium?Say, a forum?

Thank god we don't live in a world like that, and our best and brightest in the engineering and IT departments are considerate of those not so technologically savvy. So that these people in departments like humanities can go on to create jobs bringing prosperity to the economy and support the information technology industry. In the short term the virtues mentioned would also promote the college in all it's splendour to prospective students and investors, increasing private and public investment in their institution.

Everybody benefits, because in the medium to long run everyone gets more computers.

Thanks for your contribution fellas!

Any questions look me up.

My names *edited*, I'm second year student

Maybe I'll need your help with computers someday ;)

*EDIT I agree about the noise levels in the library, but that's a matter for college administration which I would urge anyone concurring to complain to the student union. Nothing beats a face to face chat ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, you'll drop it off in your company sponsored luxury car and they'll have to spend several nights unpaid overtime trying to figure out how you broke it

gg IT graduates, enjoy being everybody elses bitch

yeah, you'll drop it off in your company sponsored luxury car and they'll have to spend several nights unpaid overtime trying to figure out how you broke it

gg IT graduates, enjoy being everybody elses bitch

It's enthusiastic perspectives that will keep economic growth invigorated, increasing the number of educational institutions which will keep jobs in our IT sector from being outsourced to cheaper, well educated countries. And don't forget guys, academic snobbery is a two way street, and it's not always those in the upper echelons of society who hold people back and prevent societal advancement. It can often be those closed minded individuals who generalise, stereotype and criticise on the faulty premise, and out of spite for their personal issues.

*Thankfully most people don't hold this kind of attitude, and one could only hope that those who do labour under a mistaken belief in relation to our education system, are susceptible to reason.

Of course in the event that they are not, they can knock on the door of hell with the skulls of Zionist's hand in hand with Religious fundamentalists. You would need to be totally out of touch with reality if you believed your life or job prospects were predetermined by what? Where you recieved a degree?

The only truth there is that attitude will land a person who holds it exactly where they expect to end up. That can easily apply to people resting on their laurels because they go to an Irish University.

But let's just hope those poor lost soles don't try and drag the rest of us there with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nolaner

Theres no such thing as a useless course, otherwise no-one would do them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

I do believe the OP thinks his/her ****e doesn't stink!!

get over yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Not in CIT or anything but I noticed this and had to comment. Basically this is the most obvious trolling i've ever seen. I know my comment only gives this tread more attention but surely we can all recognise the op's ignorance and let this tread die off like it deserves too.

• Advertisement

ViP3r wrote: »
    This has to be one of THE single most ignorant posts I've come across on boards in 2 years, and that's after the several other post on this thread.

I appreciate you guys are doing computer intensive courses, so you don't need to understand social policy jurisprudence or any other academically substantive subjects which don't mandate more than basic rudimentary word skills. They do however involve concepts of sociology, justice and fairness, which for example, if someone lacked they might exude an air of arrogance and smug self importance. Possibly based on say, vocation? Then you would have these individuals, lacking social awareness and consequently basic social skills, manifesting an attitude of ignorance and hostility based on their insecurities. They would probably do it in a way that emphasised their fear of human interaction, in a context where the fear of adversarial confrontation is abated by an anonymous metaphysical medium?Say, a forum?

Thank god we don't live in a world like that, and our best and brightest in the engineering and IT departments are considerate of those not so technologically savvy. So that these people in departments like humanities can go on to create jobs bringing prosperity to the economy and support the information technology industry. In the short term the virtues mentioned would also promote the college in all it's splendour to prospective students and investors, increasing private and public investment in their institution.

Everybody benefits, because in the medium to long run everyone gets more computers.

*EDIT I agree about the noise levels in the library, but that's a matter for college administration which I would urge anyone concurring to complain to the student union. Nothing beats a face to face chat ;)

Don't get me started on the Students Union.

Better not be *edited* by the way.
    It's enthusiastic perspectives that will keep economic growth invigorated, increasing the number of educational institutions which will keep jobs in our IT sector from being outsourced to cheaper, well educated countries. And don't forget guys, academic snobbery is a two way street, and it's not always those in the upper echelons of society who hold people back and prevent societal advancement. It can often be those closed minded individuals who generalise, stereotype and criticise on the faulty premise, and out of spite for their personal issues.

*Thankfully most people don't hold this kind of attitude, and one could only hope that those who do labour under a mistaken belief in relation to our education system, are susceptible to reason.

Of course in the event that they are not, they can knock on the door of hell with the skulls of Zionist's hand in hand with Religious fundamentalists. You would need to be totally out of touch with reality if you believed your life or job prospects were predetermined by what? Where you recieved a degree?

The only truth there is that attitude will land a person who holds it exactly where they expect to end up. That can easily apply to people resting on their laurels because they go to an Irish University.

But let's just hope those poor lost soles don't try and drag the rest of us there with them.

In both of your posts, you single handedly failed to address a single one of the points made, thus supporting the OPs point that these courses don't even teach basic comprehension to those who partake in them.

200-300 points courses are the same as 350-500 point courses. Get outta here.

Better not be Adam Channing by the way.

In both of your posts, you single handedly failed to address a single one of the pointws made, thus supporting the OPs point that these courses don't even teach basic comprehension to those who partake in them.

Imagine that, "single handedly" missing the point. Which point would you say it was?

Thats a pity that you feel that way about ITC courses, considering the stringent academic oversight from universities. For example, my course is overseen by an Irish university, but nobody really pays much attention to the university. I see the difference when I do past exam questions from one of these higher institutions. They're easier to a certain extent. Although that might be because of the smaller class sizes and concentrated education. I wouldn't say it's the b-all but it's good.

The points system relates to applicant demand.

Good effort :)

Imagine that, "single handedly" missing the point. Which point would you say it was?

Thats a pity that you feel that way about ITC courses, considering the stringent academic oversight from universities. For example, my course is overseen by an Irish university, but nobody really pays much attention to the university. I see the difference when I do past exam questions from one of these higher institutions. They're easier to a certain extent. Although that might be because of the smaller class sizes and concentrated education. I wouldn't say it's the b-all but it's good.

The points system relates to applicant demand.

Good effort :)

So, I agree with your assessment, arguably the reason why the course aren't in demand is because they're ****. Most of the Business or Communications courses are pointless on their own without a post-grad, even the career's one admits that.

You're participating in an exercise in futility if you think there's no correlation between **** people getting **** points going to do **** courses?

Carlow exams are harder than University? I'd wonder what your past experience of University was, if that's the case!

EDIT: Since when was the Law course "overseen" by a University? Be careful sending stuff from your iPad like that last email.

Ms Happy wrote: »
    This is a joke isn't it??

This thread isn't a joke. The courses which are its subject are.

Not in CIT or anything but I noticed this and had to comment. Basically this is the most obvious trolling i've ever seen. I know my comment only gives this tread more attention but surely we can all recognise the op's ignorance and let this tread die off like it deserves too.

Failed business graduate?

Tilt Gone wrote: »
    I do believe the OP thinks his/her ****e doesn't stink!!

get over yourself!

My ****e most definitely stinks. I can bang out a powerpoint presentation on it's stinkiness if you want. Oh, wait. That's probably your end of year project.

Lots of big words used there! Glad to see you are paying attention in Bull**** 101.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ok so your a hero cause you are socially inept and can operate a computer? If you want to play on stereo-types so will I, Im a 4th year business student who had offers to go elsewhere but chose IT Carlow for the simple reason i would have more one to one contact with lecturers etc. While i agree the library is a joke so much so im actually in the IT Tallaght library today because it is a hell of a lot easier to get work done the rest of your post smacks of desperation.

I have a friend in 4th year Computer games development who has a significant amount of project work to do, however i dont rate his level of commitment against mine as we both work hard. I also have difficult research projects to do this year and I cant compare my course to his as they are completely different. If you have a real issue with anything the college does contact the student union or the president of the college and have these debates in person rather than behind a keyboard.

McDonalds awaits.

LIT? This is brilliant!

You think any of these institutions is better than the one your in now? Thats called ignorance my friend, why are you in IT Carlow so? Is your course not offered by any of these better institutions? I will graduate this year top of my class, there is at least 3-4 people in my class who would quiet easily walk into a graduate program.

You have a small town mentality and anyone who thinks a student is better than them because they go to a better recognised college is an idiot in my opinion. When you get out in to the Real world and out from the PC you will see that yes there is a perception that a UCD graduate is better than an IT Carlow graduate but there is only one person who can change the perception and that is the individuals who graduate each year.

Better not be *edited* by the way.

In both of your posts, you single handedly failed to address a single one of the points made, thus supporting the OPs point that these courses don't even teach basic comprehension to those who partake in them.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Ok so your a hero cause you are socially inept and can operate a computer? If you want to play on stereo-types so will I, Im a 4th year business student who had offers to go elsewhere but chose IT Carlow for the simple reason i would have more one to one contact with lecturers etc. While i agree the library is a joke so much so im actually in the IT Tallaght library today because it is a hell of a lot easier to get work done the rest of your post smacks of desperation.

I have a friend in 4th year Computer games development who has a significant amount of project work to do, however i dont rate his level of commitment against mine as we both work hard. I also have difficult research projects to do this year and I cant compare my course to his as they are completely different. If you have a real issue with anything the college does contact the student union or the president of the college and have these debates in person rather than behind a keyboard.

LIT? This is brilliant!

You think any of these institutions is better than the one your in now? Thats called ignorance my friend, why are you in IT Carlow so? Is your course not offered by any of these better institutions? I will graduate this year top of my class, there is at least 3-4 people in my class who would quiet easily walk into a graduate program.

You have a small town mentality and anyone who thinks a student is better than them because they go to a better recognised college is an idiot in my opinion. When you get out in to the Real world and out from the PC you will see that yes there is a perception that a UCD graduate is better than an IT Carlow graduate but there is only one person who can change the perception and that is the individuals who graduate each year.

Same position, Agree entirely. These guys are obviously socially rejected trolls. I'll contact mod to lock this down.

Lots of big words used there! Glad to see you are paying attention in Bull**** 101.

Very good

• Advertisement

I give up. Obviously its going no where, like the people from the courses mentioned. Yep, Adam, best to keep order when you can't deal fairly with objections. Many precedents for that in your offline existence.

I give up. Obviously its going no where, like the people from the courses mentioned. Yep, Adam, best to keep order when you can't deal fairly with objections. Many precedents for that in your offline existence.

You give up, this must be an insight into the rest of your life pal, if you want to have a discussion on this i will make myself available at any time in the college and we can all discuss the merits of our courses and what makes you better than every business, humanities and social care student.

It would be interesting to get your opinions on the economy, public sector reform, jobs growth, law and above all the Education system. I dont expect this to happen as you will actually have to speak in public to people so may be difficutlt for you to pluck up the courage. Your ignorance is astounding, there would not be an I.T. Carlow without the above courses.

duffman13 wrote:
    there would be not I.T. Carlow without the above courses.
    Exactly, that's the OPs point, which I shall take the liberty of posting below for your conviencence:
    Ah sure, without their registration fees for these babysitting courses the college probably wouldn't be able to offer any real courses!

Exactly, that's the OPs point, which I shall take the liberty of posting below for your conviencence:

So im in 4th year business management course, its pointless? I will let you tell the numerous businesses over the last year and a half that we have assisted in helping to come up with marketing campagins, new ideas and new directions. As much as this might be hard to believe some business courses are actually extremely valuable to local businesses based around Carlow town.

As a matter of interest what course are you doing that gives you the ability to come on and critique any course that you have no knowledge of. I have also done an avionics cert which i found to be a complete and utter waste of time, where as others have found it to be somewhat beneficial. It is about perception and your entitled to your opinion but the worst thing you can do is stereotype and this whole thread is one massive stereotype.

So im in 4th year business management course, its pointless? I will let you tell the numerous businesses over the last year and a half that we have assisted in helping to come up with marketing campagins, new ideas and new directions. As much as this might be hard to believe some business courses are actually extremely valuable to local businesses based around Carlow town.

As a matter of interest what course are you doing that gives you the ability to come on and critique any course that you have no knowledge of. I have also done an avionics cert which i found to be a complete and utter waste of time, where as others have found it to be somewhat beneficial. It is about perception and your entitled to your opinion but the worst thing you can do is stereotype and this whole thread is one massive stereotype.

Well from the experience I've had of Business students in the college, I have a very negative opinion of them. You're correct that it's about perceptions, which I'm afraid to say, are negative given encounters with students on your course, as well as those (off the top of my head) doing Social Care, Early Childcare, Legal Studies, and Law with Business who are quiet frankly moronic.

It has been said that as "good or bad as they are, most sterotypes carry some truth". I don't dispute that there are talented and genuine individuals on these courses, but as this thread has shown, the perception is out there, even if its among a vocal minority.

Is that dan?

I'm no adjudicator, I'm expressing my opinion. I deal in argument and reason, which is what one can hopefully gleam from what I've writen.

So far anything you've said has been unsubstanciated and inflammatory. By all means respond to my or duffmans arguments and substanciate them with some discernable pattern of reason or logic. Then we can engage in a discourse that may provide better insight to people reading this.

Furthermore, if you hold these views and feel this is the appropriate platform to express them. Identify yourself in some capacity. Stand by what your saying and maybe garner a shred of credibility.

Until then I'm not giving these general aspertions further attention

Well from the experience I've had of Business students in the college, I have a very negative opinion of them. You're correct that it's about perceptions, which I'm afraid to say, are negative given encounters with students on your course, as well as those (off the top of my head) doing Social Care, Early Childcare, Legal Studies, and Law with Business who are quiet frankly moronic.

It has been said that as "good or bad as they are, most sterotypes carry some truth". I don't dispute that there are talented and genuine individuals on these courses, but as this thread has shown, the perception is out there, even if its among a vocal minority.

Well there is a perception out there than engineers are bunheads, the majority of them ive come across when doing work in A313 sit there on youtube while moaning that they cant do CAD and this lecturer is a w"nker and that lectrurers a Pr!ck, this doesnt mean they dont possess the cognitive ability to complete there courses to a good standard in comparison to other students in different college/university.

The perception of I.T. students again from my experience of trying to do work in some of the class rooms is that all they do is play Halo, Starcraft and other games while slagging each other from across the room. The same people have no social skills which is why entreprenuerial start ups in I.T are so low in comparison to other college graduates. Again this perception may be false but they all have the skill set to complete there course to a comparable standard of other colleges.

There is no such thing as a useless course except maybe arts (stereotyping), if this was the case why would people waste 4 years of their lives. I cant argue that with you that there arent some idiots in my class same way you cant argue there arent some idiots in your class. I am not here to debate whether or not there are stupid people in these courses however this Whole debate centers on whether or not these are useless courses!

In my opinion and the opinion of the large number of businesses recruiting from my business class and the supply chain class in 4th year, these arent useless courses. These are the only courses i have direct interactions with so they are the only ones i can actually justify having an opinion on. You are expressing your opinion based on the stereotyped individual which if that is what you want to do, no problem! However as this debate centers on the validitiy of these courses you cant really argue that they are useless due to the number of people being recruited from these courses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hold on a minute, people play starcraft in the IT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 smalltown

LIT? This is brilliant!

Duffman13 please refrain from comparing other people's attitudes to that of mine. It is true that I may be somewhat socially inept, however this does not give you the right to do so.

Have you got a student card to demonstrate your right to be in the I.T Tallaght library?....No! We'll then my friend you are not to dissimilar to them pungent BO acne infested w*nkers that pony talk in our library, while some people doing a real course try to get some work complete! Ya heard me!!!

• Advertisement

smalltown wrote: »
    Duffman13 please refrain from comparing other people's attitudes to that of mine. It is true that I may be somewhat socially inept, however this does not give you the right to do so.

Have you got a student card to demonstrate your right to be in the I.T Tallaght library?....No! We'll then my friend you are not to dissimilar to them pungent BO acne infested w*nkers that pony talk in our library, while some people doing a real course try to get some work complete! Ya heard me!!!

Troll, is the raleslimshady back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

+1.

This thread isn't a joke. The courses which are its subject are.

I had typed out about 10 paragraphs in response to this but i just deleted it because there is no point in debating with you.

As a graduate and current employee of the institute it saddens me to see such "narrow minded-ness" coming from a student, especially from a student doing an honours degree.

I for one would like to see this locked.

BTW If you have such a problem with noise talk to someone. Your lecturers/head of department etc.

Read the charter son.....I am making a valid point. There is a real issue in the college about the Leaving Cert heads that clog up the library. Your actions in IT Tallaght justify the actions of these 2nd level education youths.You should deal with my comment and not take the easy route my friend. You my friend possess the smalltown mentality, I have seen you posting in various other forums and can make a wholesome and valid statment that you are nothing but a bully, whom seems to pick on the frail and socially inept. You will soon meet your match, who will put you back in your box. Comprend duffman13?

There is a real issue in the college about the Leaving Cert heads that clog up the library.

this debate is about (see bold)

If I hear one more student on these so called Third Level courses whinging about how they have some powerpoint crap to do or an essay, I'll flip!:pac:

the matter of secondary school students is something for the SU and library admin to deal with. Maybe you should tell them to be quiet yourself .

And, Furtheremore I am aghast good sir..:eek:

Vip3r, this is true and I agree with Realslimshady, these courses' future should be considered this year, how many people will get jobs following completing their courses in Carlow.

Duffman13 has stated that only a small number may do so from his course. The are simply draining the economy's resources. People talk of a smart economy, I now present to you a bunhead economy to use the words of Duffman13.

• Advertisement

Read the charter son.....I am making a valid point. There is a real issue in the college about the Leaving Cert heads that clog up the library.

Your actions in IT Tallaght justify the actions of these 2nd level education youths.

You should deal with my comment and not take the easy route my friend. You my friend possess the smalltown mentality, I have seen you posting in various other forums and can make a wholesome and valid statment that you are nothing but a bully, whom seems to pick on the frail and socially inept.

You will soon meet your match, who will put you back in your box. Comprend duffman13?

And the award for biggest troll on boards goes too: smalltown
    Read the charter yourself you are talking about a completely different topic, start your own thread!

Im in I.T tallaght today as it affords me the opportunity to study in peace which my current library does not. If the library becomes over crowded i promise i will leave ok.

I have addressed your questions. oh actually i missed one point

"A bully" ha thats classic but your probably right id stuff you back in the wet pi$$ stained box crawled out of if i came across you. I know your type cant get outta bed before 3 o clock in the day but lies in bed watchin grand designs or some other sh!te!

I give up.

Going to apply for a business course next year?

Words fail me....to think that you are on top of your class, what a failed education system. IT Carlow needs a root and branch review. Oh my life

Scraggs Alley and The Foundry don't count.

Scraggs Alley and The Foundry don't count.
    +100

• Advertisement

Going to apply for a business course next year?

Joke of the day!!!

No see then he couldnt be socially awkward sitting in his room playing with his joystick all night. Get a grip

Im lowering myself to your level but i dont care i can operate on many differnet levels with a variety of people something you will always struggle with

Never left bud. Just had to go to a little something called class, where we actually do work that will be useful in the real world.

Vip3r, this is true and I agree with Realslimshady, these courses' future should be considered this year, how many people will get jobs following completing their courses in Carlow.

Duffman13 has stated that only a small number may do so from his course. The are simply draining the economy's resources. People talk of a smart economy, I now present to you a bunhead economy to use the words of Duffman13.

nice syntax :)

my friend, while your amazing grammar is a testament to the fine schooling you received, you have much to learn about the ways of the world if you think one falls out of college into employment.

However on the off chance your outlining some incredibly efficient and overwhelmingly grandiose economic policy capable changing the world over night into a candyfloss covered world swamped in jobs where the employer rewards you with hugs for excellent preformance... we better get rid of the IT and bow down to our automatic overlord University graduates.

Ms Happy wrote: »
    I had typed out about 10 paragraphs in response to this but i just deleted it because there is no point in debating with you.

Putting your Information Technology classes to good use I see.

nice syntax :)

my friend, while your amazing grammar is a testament to your fine schooling you received, you have much to learn about the ways of the world if you think one falls out of college into employment.

However on the off chance your outlining some incredibly efficient and overwhelmingly grandiose economic policy capable changing the world over night into a candyfloss covered world swamped in jobs where the employer rewards you with hugs for excellent preformance... we better get rid of the IT and entrench the University elite

What about your fecking syntax!?! It's ridiculous. You must have missed Legal Communication too often.

Im lowering myself to your level but i dont care i can operate on many differnet levels with a variety of people something you will always struggle with

Being in a classroom full of women for four years is making you sound like one.

Agreed RaleSlimShady! This Duffman13 fella's username is indicative of him true aspirations in life. You will not see the like in the library come monday. I await your aggressive and over dominant response, nothing changes with your type of riff raff...

Never left bud. Just had to go to a little something called class, where we actually do work that will be useful in the real world.

Yeah what kind of work is that? Your a great man for throwing the abuse around the place but your a bunhead of the highest order who cant actually respond to any of the points ive raised.

You start a thread but then dont respond to any simple points with anything of relevance. What course are you doing? What dont you enlighten us to the course that is gonna revolutionise IT Carlow

Putting your Information Technology classes to good use I see.

I don't think you read my post correctly.......

You must be enjoying yourself :rolleyes:

Agreed RaleSlimShady! This Duffman13 fella's username is indicative of him true aspirations in life. You will not see the like in the library come monday. I await your aggressive and over dominant response, nothing changes with your type of riff raff...

Yep no problem admitting it i will be the one who is out all day monday, i can have a social aspect of my life that doesnt involve shouting down a microphone while playing games online.

And unfortunately slim all the birds in my class are septic mutants so wouldnt waste my time with them but that was a good one!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement