Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useless Courses

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 RaleSlimShady

ViP3r wrote: »
    Check out my previous post, put up or shut up

Check yo self before you wreck yo self.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭xE

Check yo self before you wreck yo self.
    Uchenna, that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ViP3r

cause shotgun bullets are bad for your health

Ms Happy wrote: »
    What have you done about it beside given out on this thread? have you aproached your student union/lecturers/tutors/head of department/registrar/president ???????????

Blocked the toilet in the library.

cause shotgun bullets are bad for your health
    lets stick to the subject at hand.

:pac:

• Advertisement

very good

xE wrote: »
    Uchenna, that you?

?? I don't know what you mean.

verygood

I believe you meant "very good". You're welcome. :pac:

?? I don't know what you mean.
    Wasn't talking to you *edited*.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Perhaps the college is taking on too many students in their greed for government funding? Like to pay for that lovely stone wall, a new €7m pisshole for the Student Services pissheads and extravagances like that?

Student numbers increase based on demand - plain and simple.

You don't know where the money for the student services bulding came from do you?? would you prefer the college not expand in any way at all??

I take HUGE offence to the "Student Services Pissheads" comment. Have you ever had need to use any of the services provided by student services? or are you referring you student union?

• Advertisement

Right, feel free to relinquish your cloak of anonymity if you want names.

oh *edited*, good job.

You don't know where the money for the student services bulding came from do you?? would you prefer the college not expand in any way at all??

I take HUGE offence to the "Student Services Pissheads" comment. Have you ever had need to use any of the services provided by student services? or are you referring you student union?

Looks like XE is casting wild aspersions again

oh *edited*, good job.

You got me.

Nope, but its a huge waste of money. I'd prefer if it came from the government rather than from my registration fees, but its the same difference really, both funds are going to be wasted in Carlow.

Primarily the Student Union, it should just be abolished. The USI should be told to get lost, and any funds should be put into the real Student Services. Not wasters who seem to primarily work as drinks promoters, I'm sure they can do that outside the college without having to waste anyone else's money.

Nope, but its a huge waste of money. I'd prefer if it came from the government rather than from my registration fees, but its the same difference really, both funds are going to be wasted in Carlow.

Primarily the Student Union, it should just be abolished. The USI should be told to get lost, and any funds should be put into the real Student Services. Not wasters who seem to primarily work as drinks promoters, I'm sure they can do that outside the college without having to waste anyone else's money.

Student union will have max 2 rooms in the new building. It is primarily a Student Services building.

que outrageous response from XE

Student union will have max 2 rooms in the new building. It is primarily a Student Services building.
    Why do you need a new building so? Aren't you grand where ye are? The country is in a recession, practically in receivership (Business students should know about that).

Also SU get some funding from the college but alot of it comes from local business. Yep, you guessed it. But at least it's their money being spent on promo's, not ours.

Student Union is useless. They don't deserve a caravan out the back. They might aswell be Scraggs Alley or Foundry employees.

Student Union is useless. They don't deserve a caravan out the back. They might aswell be Scraggs Alley or Foundry employees.

New thread please

que outrageous response from XE

• Advertisement

Also SU get some funding from the college but alot of it comes from local business. Yep, you guessed it. But at least it's their money being spent on promo's, not ours.

If it's coming from the college, its coming from us, from registration fees or from government funding which is hence paid for taxes.

Thankfully I don't work for the college like Ms. Happy, having to pay taxes and seeing them being wasted on a shower of c**ts must be unbearable.

New thread concerning SU so

New thread concerning SU so

Don't have the energy.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭lyverbird1

The OP is either a troll, seeking attention by provoking a reaction with a ridiculous statement or is particularly arrogant and egocentric. Hmmm....

Why do you need a new building so? Aren't you grand where ye are? The country is in a recession, practically in receivership (Business students should know about that).

Way to state the obvious! the funding/finances have been in place since 2006 if you must know. If the college didn't go on with the builing the lads on the site would have no jobs, the suppliers would have no sales etc etc you know what i mean.
    If it's coming from the college, its coming from us, from registration fees or from government funding which is hence paid for taxes.

Thankfully I don't work for the college like Ms. Happy, having to pay taxes and seeing them being wasted on a shower of c**ts must be unbearable.

It's not actually, when you see students going through the system enjoying their education (and getting the social aspect too.) Education is not based on making profit so anything you would see a spend on is a waste??

As for the SU it's way off topic. As other posters have said start another ridiculous thread if you feel the need. failing that vote in the SU elections, or if you think you have the answer STAND FOR ELECTION!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I can't believe how much of my life I've just wasted reading this crap.

RaleSlimShady: Banned for 2 weeks for trolling
    RaleSlimShady: Banned for 1 week for being abusive towards others
    RaleSlimShady: Banned for 1 week for numerous counts of personal abuse.

So that's a month for you.

duffman13: Infracted for attacking the poster and not the post

xE: Banned for 1 week for "Feeding the Troll" and insulting other students.
    xE: Banned for 1 week for calling other posters a "moron"
    xE: Banned for 1 week for calling people "a shower of c**ts".

3 weeks for you.

smalltown: Banned for 2 weeks for stuff like this :
    smalltown wrote:
    pungent BO acne infested w*nkers
    you are nothing but a bully
    You will soon meet your match, who will put you back in your box
    smalltown: Banned for 1 week for personal abuse.
    smalltown: Banned for 1 week for homophobic comments.

And a month for you too.

Seriously dude, Play nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I forgot to add:

Thread LOCKED!

and I'm throwing away the key

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement