Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boys Noize in the student bar

Options
  • 17-02-2011 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone going to this?

About time they got a decent DJ in!

I already have a ticket for the Tripod show the same night but I'm tempted to go to both now! :) His show in the student bar a couple of years ago was absolutely amazing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Already have a ticket for Tripod too, I'd say it'll be better, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Alkers

Going to Tripod also, the SU bar always gets too jammers for these gigs, only place to be able to move at all is down the very back.
    How much is it btw, contemplating doing both...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Going to Tripod also, the SU bar always gets too jammers for these gigs, only place to be able to move at all is down the very back.
    How much is it btw, contemplating doing both...

15 quid, I don't think this gig will be as packed as deadmau5 and Boys Noize were last year. They had posters all around the place for weeks leading up to those gigs but there doesn't seem to be as much publicity around this one.

Advertisement