Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valetmaster, Tramore Road

Options
  • 17-02-2011 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Anyone know if these boys are still open?

Been trying to call Kevin after reading reviews on boards but no answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Yeah they are, they go under the name cork auto one stop shop now
    http://www.corkautoonestopshop.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Corkladddd!!

Sorry for bumping an old thread but are these guys still in business. Can't seem to get in contact with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

If that's the same company who had the chipmaster franchise, then they're closed about 2 months AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

this guy in Grange, isn't far away, and is good!

been recommended on boards before, and I've used him, excellent service

Thanks Owen, there the same guys alright.

Just bought a new car and was looking for a detail and taking out the car kit where it had been screwed in and then repairing the dash. Anywhere else come recommended?? Its just a small thing but it will bug me!!

Bogger77..no link!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Car kit removal I can do if you're stuck, and Pat Whelan who owns Fibrenew can repair the dashboard where the holes are. He's a genius with this sort of stuff.

I got the bluetooth part of the kit synced so happy out will just unscrew the old holder and get that repaired hopefully! Might see if I can pick up a holder myself tho and try to retro fit it!

Thanks for your help!

Advertisement