Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary Byrne

Options
  • 17-02-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/s103/the-x-factor/news/a304276/mary-byrne-announces-debut-lp-details.html

X Factor star Mary Byrne has announced that she will release her debut album Mine & Yours next month.

The former Tesco employee's LP, produced by Nigel Wright, will be released by Sony Music in Ireland on March 25 and the UK on March 28.

Among the songs featured on the album are covers performed by Byrne on the ITV1 show including 'This Is A Man's World', 'I Who Have Nothing' and 'The Way We Were'.

"Recording this album was a dream come true. I'm so grateful for all of the support I received both during and after the show," Byrne said. "Nothing I'm experiencing now would have been possible without the wonderful people who picked up their phone each weekend and voted for me! I hope you enjoy listening to the album as much as I enjoyed making it."

The full tracklisting of Mine & Yours is as follows:

1. 'This Is A Mans World'
    2. 'I Just Call You Mine'
    3. 'Something'
    4. 'You're My World'
    5. 'I Who Have Nothing'
    6. 'The Way We Were'
    7. 'Galileo'
    8. 'My Life'
    9. 'You Don't Have To Say You Love Me'
    10. 'All I Want Is You'
    11. 'Always On My Mind'
    12. 'Unbreakable'

Byrne will appear on The X Factor tour which begins this weekend in Birmingham.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fresh2011

Great news, go on Mary! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ammsy500

Woohoo go Maby!! I actually heard her first single yesterday I think its that one 'I just call you mine' and I have to say she sounded brilliant and its actually a pretty good song and trust me Im not a fan of that kind of music but it sounded fantastic.

Best of luck to her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭barbie_j

I have 2 afternoon tickets today! but cant make it!!!! I want 2 evening tkts! what should I do???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭barbie_j

barbie_j wrote: »
    I have 2 afternoon tickets today! but cant make it!!!! I want 2 evening tkts! what should I do???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

and I really want to see Mary Byrne!!!!!!:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Galileo is a cover of a song by Declan O'Rourke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

This thread should not be in the music forum, move it to shouting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fresh2011

sgb wrote: »
    This thread should not be in the music forum, move it to shouting
    you shouldn't be posting in the music thread, go to absolute idiots, you'll be welcome there ;)

Advertisement