Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costochondritis

Options
  • 17-02-2011 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I suffered a bout of this horrible condition in 2009. It lasted about 2 months and at times it was really painful. I've been suffering the same symptoms again recently and, after eliminating the usual cardiac scares, my GP says that I probably have a recurrence of costochondritis. There doesn't appear to be any quick-fix remedy and the thoughts of another couple of months of excruciating pain has me depressed already.
    Has anyone suffered a relapse of costochondritis ? Or how would I go for some refief ?
    I am a 50 year old male and I am in (otherwise) excellent health.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

elldee wrote: »
    I suffered a bout of this horrible condition in 2009. It lasted about 2 months and at times it was really painful. I've been suffering the same symptoms again recently and, after eliminating the usual cardiac scares, my GP says that I probably have a recurrence of costochondritis. There doesn't appear to be any quick-fix remedy and the thoughts of another couple of months of excruciating pain has me depressed already.
    Has anyone suffered a relapse of costochondritis ? Or how would I go for some refief ?
    I am a 50 year old male and I am in (otherwise) excellent health.

ask your gp for advice.

we cant and dont give advice on personal situations here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement