Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Doctors In Navan?

Options
  • 17-02-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Completely lost faith in Abbey Centre, they overcharge and give crap advice.
    There must be someone better, especially good with kids, in Navan?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Dr hayes surgery I think they are taking new patients with the new practice
    Dr alex van something in the same surgery very good also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Johnstown Group Practice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Kiernan_Dr_Seamus Its a father and son outfit
    I used to go to the Abbey Medical center also pile of ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Thanks

things must work differently in urban areas , in rural ireland , you cant change from one GP to another like you can tesco to super value , being the huge clique that they are , GP,s simply dont compete with each other or steal each others patients , i can name two GP,s who told me to go back to my local doctor when i rang to make an appointment with thier surgery

not for doctors , vulgar free market competition , leave that to the commoners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

irishh_bob wrote: »
    things must work differently in urban areas , in rural ireland , you cant change from one GP to another like you can tesco to super value , being the huge clique that they are , GP,s simply dont compete with each other or steal each others patients , i can name two GP,s who told me to go back to my local doctor when i rang to make an appointment with thier surgery

not for doctors , vulgar free market competition , leave that to the commoners

Of course you can change Doctor. This is Ireland, not Afghanistan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Moanin wrote: »
    Johnstown Group Practice

Not impressed,expensive and expect you to bring samples to hospital yourself.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Of course you can change Doctor. This is Ireland, not Afghanistan.

see my earlier post , i tried to make appointments with two GP,s and was told to go back to my local doctor , GP,s have an unwritten contract with each other that they dont nick each others patients

common knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 22 scaletec

Thanks

Recommend Bedford medical centre. Very good with kids in my experience.
    Had to change from Abbey a few years ago. Service just not good enough.

Advertisement