Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume hire

Options
  • 17-02-2011 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭

I have a job on Monday and they requested that I dress as an old 1930's Press Photographer (mac+fedora with press in the band on the hat) just wondering if there is a good costume hire company in Dublin, googled for costume hire but comes up as the Halloween type..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 observe

The Abbey Theatre costume Deparmant now hire out their costumes, might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thanks observe, will check it out tomorrow

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

observe wrote: »
    The Abbey Theatre costume Deparmant now hire out their costumes, might be worth a shot.

+1 to this.

Its not expensive either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 greenleaf

Great! I found this useful, will check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Ended up getting exactly what I wanted from the nice guys at Clown Around in Clarendon Market :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement