Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Kia Showroom on the Cork Rd

• 17-02-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

I heard today that there are plans to turn the old Kia showroom into a restaraunt.
    Can't see it working but then again there is the estate and people passing through the car garages that might use it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

cococoady wrote: »
    I heard today that there are plans to turn the old Kia showroom into a restaraunt.
    Can't see it working but then again there is the estate and people passing through the car garages that might use it!

What kind of a restaurant? Surely you won't want to spend a romantic evening out there!

Regarding the estate, a lot of companies don't allow, or at least frown upon, employees leaving the site during their lunch breaks. Most breaks are only 20-30 mins so not a lot of time to make it there and back/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I think you will find Sheridans have received permission to turn one of their showrooms into a diner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

need somewhere to eat near the estate only so much ****ty canteen food ya can eat... altho half hour break is all, so pretty long trek up, better have a drive thru so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

wellboytoo wrote: »
    I think you will find Sheridans have received permission to turn one of their showrooms into a diner

must be a drive thru as their wouldn't be much room to park with all the cars they're trying to sell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

What kind of a restaurant? Surely you won't want to spend a romantic evening out there!

Something along the lines Eddie Rocketts

• Advertisement
Advertisement