Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will ngb be enabled at my area ??

Options
  • 17-02-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can i pm , someone from eircom with ,my phone number so they can check for me ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Zola100 wrote: »
    Can i pm , someone from eircom with ,my phone number so they can check for me ??

HI Zola100,

If you PM your telephone number to me I can check for you. Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Zola100

SENT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Zola100 wrote: »
    SENT

Hi Zola100,

Thanks for sending on your details I checked your exchange and there is no indication as yet for the Rosscahil exchange in Galway to be enabled for NGB. However the NGB coverage map is continually updated if you would like to check it directly.

http://www.nextgenerationbroadband.ie/

If you enter the exchange, (comma) then county in the search engine at the top.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

how accurate are the expected dates listed?I'm in Cobh it says April -July how will i know when it is switched.

Also according to my line stats on the eircom site.It states that my line can only handle 3mb will this increase with NGB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

dave1982 wrote: »
    how accurate are the expected dates listed?I'm in Cobh it says April -July how will i know when it is switched.

Also according to my line stats on the eircom site.It states that my line can only handle 3mb will this increase with NGB?

Can you PM the moderators with the following information please and my colleague Ant will look into this for you
    -eircom account number
    -eircom landline telephone number
    -contact mobile number

Thank You

Eleanor

• Advertisement
Advertisement